LONDON, July 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP
Demand for lighter and more efficient aircraft will ensure that there are considerable opportunities in aerospace industry for composite material manufacturers, composite parts manufacturers and composite airframe structure manufacturers over the next ten years. The use of composite materials in the aerospace industry is still maturing and further improvements need to be made in the design and production process, in particular in areas associated with cost performance and sustainability, for the market to reach its full potential in the future. Visiongain has determined that the value of the global aerospace composites market in 2014 will reach $10.3Bn.
This report from visiongain is a completely fresh market assessment of the aerospace composites sector based upon the latest information. This updated report contains completely new company interviews, updated forecasts, original analysis, expanded company profiles and, most crucially, fresh conclusions.
Why you should buy Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP
What is the future of the aerospace composites market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 245 page report delivers:
• View global aerospace composites market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to global market, national market and submarket forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• 182 tables, charts, and graphs analysing the aerospace composites market
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future aerospace composites market prospects. This analysis will help you achieve quicker, easier understanding.
• Details of 67 contracts and programmes in the aerospace composites market
- You will gain from our analyst's industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the aerospace composites sector
• See exclusive visiongain interviews with Gurit and others
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the aerospace composites sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit - allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales. Interview included are with:
- Gurit Holding AG
- A Leading European-Based Composites Company
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics of the aerospace composites industry's progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these aerospace composites submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. The report divides the market into two sets of submarkets, delineated by aircraft application and by composite type:
- Commercial Aircraft submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Military Aircraft submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Business and General Aviation submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Civil Helicopters submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Carbon Fibre (CFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Glass Fibre (GFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
- Aramid Fibre (AFRP) submarket forecast 2014-2024
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on email@example.com
• Understand the prospects for the leading national aerospace composites markets - where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
- Learn about the market potential for aerospace composites companies in developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 10 leading national markets.
- United States forecast 2014-2024
- Japanese forecast 2014-2024
- United Kingdom forecast 2014-2024
- French forecast 2014-2024
- German forecast 2014-2024
- Canadian forecast 2014-2024
- Chinese forecast 2014-2024
- Italian forecast 2014-2024
- Indian forecast 2014-2024
- Brazilian forecast 2014-2024
- Rest of the World (ROW) forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues -
- Research and development (R&D) strategy
- Technological issues and constraints.
- Supply and demand dynamics
- Competition from new product types
- Increasing specialisation by leading players
• Identify who the leading companies are in the aerospace composites industry
- Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading aerospace composites companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
- Celanese Corporation
- China Composites Group Corporation Ltd. & China Fiberglass Company Ltd.
- Crane Company
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- GKN PLC
- Gurit Holding AG
- Hexcel Corporation
- Huntsman International LLC
- Kaman Aerospace Corporation
- Mitsubishi Rayon Company Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Royal TenCate N.V.
- Safran S.A.
- SGL Group
- Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Strata Manufacturing PJSC
- TOHO TENAX Company Ltd.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Triumph Group Inc.
Discover information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the aerospace composites market
AerospaceComposites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP provides impartial aerospace composites sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and full transcripts from exclusive interviews with Gurit Holding AG and a European-based leading composites company are included in the report. Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and leading national markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the aerospace composites market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014-2024 at the global, submarket, and national level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the aerospace composites sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report the Aerospace Composites Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities in Commercial, Military & Business Aircraft & Civil Helicopters for CFRP, GFRP & AFRP. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100
Companies Listed in this Report
3A Composites International AG
Abu Dhabi Aircraft Technologies (ADAT)
Accudyne Systems Inc.
Aciturri Aeronáutica S.L.
Advanced Composites Group
Advanced Glassfiber Yarns LLC (AGY)
Aernnova Aerospace S.A.
Aerospace Composites Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (ACM)
AGC Aerospace & Defense
AIP Aerospace LLC
Airbus Defence & Security
Airbus Deutschland GmbH
Airbus Operations GmbH
Alenia Aermacchi S.p.A.
Alliant Techsystems Inc. (ATK)
ATK - Aerospace Structures
Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC)
Aviation Network Services LLC
AVIC Research Institute for Special Structures of Aeronautical Composite (RISAC)
AviChina Industry & Technology Company Ltd.
BAE Systems PLC
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW)
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
Beluga Composites Corporation
BGF Industries Inc.
BHA Aero Composite Parts Company Ltd
Boeing Aerostructures Australia
Boeing Canada Winnipeg Division
Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Boeing Fabrication Services, Composite Manufacturing
Boeing Tianjin Composites
Brookhouse Holdings Ltd.
Cathay Composites (GRPMS)
Cessna Aircraft Company
Changhe Aircraft Industry Group Company Ltd.
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group Company Ltd.
China Aviation Industry Corporation I (AVIC I)
China Aviation Industry Corporation II (AVIC II)
China Composites Group Corporation Ltd.
China Fiberglass Company Ltd.
China Nanchang Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation
China National Building Material Company Ltd.
Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC)
Composite Holding Company
Composites Horizons Inc.
Composites Innovation Centre Manitoba Inc.
Cytec Industries Inc.
Dr. Schnabel GmbH & Co.KG
E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
EADS Composites Atlantic Limited
EnCore Composite Structures Inc.
Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company EADS N.V.
Faserinstitut Bremen e.V. (FIBRE)
Ferdinand Stükerjürgen GmbH
Fiberex Glass Corporation
Fiberflight Systems S.L.
Fibergrate Composite Structures Ltd.
Fisipe Fibras Sintéticas de Portugal S.A
Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.
General Donlee Canada Inc.
General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products
General Dynamics Corporation
GKN Aerospace Deutschland GmbH
GKN Aerospace Services
GKN Land Systems
GKN Powder Metallurgy
Goodrich Pump & Engine Control Systems Inc.
Gurit Composite Materials
Gurit Holding AG
Hafei Aviation Industry Company Ltd.
Harbin Aircraft Industry Group Company Ltd.
Harbin Development Zone Infrastructure Development Company Ltd.
Harbin Hafei Airbus Composite Manufacturing Centre
HEATCON Composite Systems
Heroux Devtek Inc.
HIG Investment Group
Hindoostan Technical Fabrics
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
HITCO Carbon Composites Inc.
Hollingsworth & Vose
Honda Aircraft Company
Honeywell International Inc.
Hongdu Aviation Industry Group Company Ltd.
Horizon International Flight Academy
Huntsman Advanced Materials
Huntsman International LLC
IAE International Aero Engines AG
Innegra Technologies LLC
JPS Composite Materials Corporation
JPS Industries Inc.
Jushi Group Company Ltd.
Kaman Aerospace Corporation
Kaman Aircraft Corporation
Kaman Fabricated Products Ltd
KARL MAYER MALIMO Textilmaschinenfabrik GmbH
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
Korean Aerospace Industries Ltd. (KAI)
Korean Air Aerospace Division
KraussMaffei Technologies GmbH
Lockheed Martin Corporation
M.C. Gill Corporation
MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates Ltd.
Magellan Aerospace Corporation
McDonnell Douglas Corporation
Middle River Aircraft Systems
Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corporation
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
Mitsubishi Rayon Carbon Fibre and Composites
Mitsubishi Rayon Company Ltd.
Mitsui & Company Ltd.
Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC
Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Mubadala Development Company PJSC
Nikkiso Company Ltd.
Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Performance Materials Corporation Baycomp
Plastic Fabricating Corporation
PPG Industries Inc.
Pratt & Whitney
Precision Castparts Corporation
Quantum Composites Inc.
Quickstep Holding Ltd.
Recycled Carbon Fibre Ltd.
Royal DSM N.V
Royal TenCate N.V.
San Diego Composites Inc.
Sanad Aero Solutions
SCLR Lasertechnik GmbH (SLCR)
Shaanxi Aircraft Corporation
Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Company Ltd. (SAMC)
Shanghai Aviation Industrial Company
Shanghai GKN-SAMC Aerospace Composite Structure Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Shenyang Aircraft Corporation
Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
Snecma, Safran Group
Spirit AeroSystems Europe Ltd
Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc.
Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
Standard & Poor's (S&P)
Strata Manufacturing PJSC
Sukhoi Design Bureau
TenCate Advanced Composites
TenCate Advanced Composites USA Inc.
The Carlyle Group
TOHO TENAX Company Ltd.
Toho Tenax Europe GmbH
Toray Carbon Fibres Europe SA
Toray Industries Inc.
Triumph Aerospace Systems Group
Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Aircraft Division
Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Commercial Division
Triumph Aerostructures - Vought Integrated Programs Division
Triumph Aerostructures Group
Triumph Aftermarket Services Group
Triumph Composite Systems Inc
Triumph Engine Control Systems LLC
Triumph Fabrications - St. Louis
Triumph Gear Systems - Toronto
Triumph Group Inc.
Triumph Interiors LLC
Triumph Processing - Embee Division Inc.
Triumph Structures - Farnborough
Triumph Structures - Thailand
Unitech Composites and Structures
United Aircraft Corporation
United Technologies Corporation
Vought Aircraft Industries Inc.
Xi'an Aircraft Industrial Corporation
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Advanced Military Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Centre, UAE (AMMROC)
Bavarian Economies Ministry, Germany
British Colombia Composite Research Network
Canada Economic Development
Canadian Composites Manufacturing Research and Development Consortium (CCMRD)
Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Composite Innovation Centre Manitoba (CIC)
European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research (ISC)
German Institute of Science and Technology
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Indian Institute of Technology Composite Applications Laboratory (CAL)
Indian Institute of Technology Department of Chemical Engineering
Institute of Industrial Science, Japan (IIS)
Institute of Metals and Composites for Future Industries, Japan (RIMCOFF)
Italian Aerospace Research Centre (CIRA)
Materials and Textiles Directorates, Japan (METI)
Ministry of Finance and the Economy (Quebec)
National Composite Centre, United Kingdom (NCC)
Oberbruch Industrial Park, Germany
Paris Air Show
Plastic Technology Centre (AIMPLAS)
SAE International Commercial Aircraft Composite Repair Committee (CACRC)
Technical University of Munich (TUM)
Technical University of Munich Institute for Carbon Composites (LCC)
The Advisory Council for Aeronautical Research in Europe (ACARE)
The Centre for Advanced Aerospace Technologies, Spain (CATEC)
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Department of Defence (DoD)
U.S. Department of Defence Air Force Research Laboratory
U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
University of Bristol
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel : +44(0)20-7336-6100