- Advances in antimicrobial susceptibility test procedures pave way to discovery of new targets for antibacterial agents for a large number of infectious diseases
- Worldwide, hospitals benefit from ASTs as they can decide the suitable antimicrobial regimen for individual patients, especially in intensive care units. Market to clock CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2027
ALBANY, N.Y., Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The choice of proper treatment regimen for managing wide spectrum of infectious diseases becomes more important than ever due to growing burden of these diseases on healthcare systems. Adoption of antimicrobial susceptibility tests (ASTs) has helped researchers decide which pathogens are immune to antimicrobial regimen in specific patient populations. Mounting concern of antibiotic resistance due to antibacterial-resistance strains of pathogens propels the need for new array of antimicrobial agents.
A growing body of studies, supported by public funding and private investments, in the antimicrobial susceptibility test market have helped researchers discover new targets for antibacterial drugs.
Overall market was pegged at US$ 2,770.9 Mn in 2018. Researchers at TMR project the opportunities to clock a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2027.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market Report
- The antimicrobial susceptibility test market is expected to reach valuation of US$ 4,224.92 Mn by 2027
- Rise of antibacterial resistance in medical industry a key driver for growth
- Lack of promising return of investments for developers of new antibacterial drugs a key impediment to growth
- The competitive landscape is characterized by a high degree of fragmentation
- North America led the global antimicrobial susceptibility test market in 2018
- The aforementioned regional market likely to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period
- Asia Pacific a promising regional market and is expected to garner high CAGR during 2019 - 2027
Request Brochure of Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The rising concern of rise in antibiotic resistance in patients across the world is a key underpinning to the need for making advances in the antimicrobial susceptibility test market. Especially, the emergence of resistant bacteria is a telling concern even in developed nations where antibiotics are regulated.
- Incorrectly prescribed antibiotics and the easy availability of these over-the-counter are key factors that has led to antibiotic resistance a glaring concern. This has created a significant gap in the availability of effective antibacterial regimen in patients. This has boosted the adoption of AST procedures.
- Need for instituting suitable treatment regimen in hospital setting is a key driver for the expansion in the antimicrobial susceptibility test market.
- The overuse and misuse of antibiotics leading to antimicrobial susceptibility test to identify new drug targets.
- The low return on investment is a key aspect that has made investment in development of broad spectrum of antibacterial agents lucrative.
- Rise in prevalence of infectious diseases world over is a key driver for growth in the antimicrobial susceptibility test market. In particular, South East Asia has a marked prevalence of infections due to antibiotic resistance is very high
- Constant mutations in bacterial DNA has also been expanding the avenue for investments in the market.
Purchase the Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market: Competitive Assessment
The antimicrobial susceptibility test market is increasingly fragmented, where several national and international players throng the market. Key strategies adopted by players include aiming for frequent regulatory approvals, launching technologically advanced products, and making strategic acquisition and collaborative agreements.
Some of the key players in the antimicrobial susceptibility test market are Biotron Healthcare, Alifax Holding S.p.A., HiMedia Laboratories, Creative Diagnostics, Conda, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market: Regional Landscape
Geographically, North America has been potentially lucrative region for players. The regional market held the major share in the global market. Rise in incidence of infectious diseases in the U.S. and Canada. Asia Pacific is expected to an emerging market. Demand for advanced management of microbial infections in all healthcare settings has spurred the growth of this regional market.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by Product
- Kits, Reagents & Consumables
- Culture Media
- Automated Test System
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by Method
- Broth Dilution Method
- Rapid Automated Method
- Disk Diffusion Method
- Gradient Diffusion Method
- Molecular Testing Method
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by Test Type
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by Application
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories and Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Global Antimicrobial Susceptibility Test Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Collagen Dressings Market: The demand for collagen dressings is projected to grow during the assessment period due to a range of factors such as superior absorption rates compared to the medical gauze and higher hemostatic ability in comparison with the control gauze. The adoption of collagen dressings is further expected to grow, as animal-based dressings are highly compatible with platelets and hemocytes.
Diabetic Ulcers Treatment Market: The global diabetic ulcers treatment market was valued at approximately US$ 7.3 Bn in 2017 and is anticipated to reach a value of approximately US$ 13.6 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of over 7.0% from 2018 to 2026. The global diabetic ulcers treatment market is driven by the rise in prevalence of diabetic foot ulcers, increase in geriatric population, and surge in adoption of technologically advanced wound care products.
Advanced Wound Care Management Market: The global advanced wound care management market was valued at US$ 8,531.0 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.8 % from 2018 to 2026. The moist wound dressings segment dominates the global market. Rising prevalence of chronic wounds, technological advancements, increasing patient awareness and health care expenditure, and rising need for treatment of complex wounds are major factors driving the market.
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/antimicrobial-susceptibility-testing-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research