LONDON, September 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
At the annual CEM in Telecoms: European Summit (23-25 September 2013, Vienna, Austria), senior representatives from more than 30 leading EMEA operators will gather to debate how to embed CEM into the DNA of their organisations and deliver a profitable multi-channel customer experience.
View the full programme here: http://www.cemintelecomseurope.com/Brochure.aspx
"Operators are under immense pressure to differentiate themselves in one of the most competitive marketplaces in the world. Plus, they are facing difficult decisions in prioritising what budget cuts they can and cannot make in order to maintain an optimal customer experience and prevent churn.
CEM in Telecoms: European Summit will provide senior decision markers with the perfect platform to share, network and learn from other leading operators in the EMEA region." said Francesca Pezzoli, Senior Marketing Manager at Telecoms IQ - IQPC
The event (http://www.cemintelecomseurope.com) will feature operator case studies led by:
- SVP of Consumer Marketing, T-Mobile Austria
- Director of Customer Experience Management & Business Intelligence, Turkcell
- Director of Customer Relations Strategy, Orange Polska
- Head of Global NPS Programme, Vodafone Group
- Manager of Customer Focus, KPN
- Head of Customer Management, A1 Telekom Austria
- Head of Customer Experience Design Voice & Self Service Solutions, Deutsche Telekom
- Head of Quality & Customer Experience Department, Slovak Telekom
For more information on Customer Experience Management in Telecoms: European Summit, taking place from 23-25 September 2013, in Vienna, Austria, including the industry leading speakers and latest agenda, please visit: http://www.cemintelecomseurope.com. For Press and Marketing enquiries please get in touch with Francesca Pezzoli, Senior Marketing Manager, IQPC. Email: email@example.com
Notes to editors:
About Telecoms IQ:
Telecoms IQ deliver carefully focused, operator-led conferences that provide cutting-edge case studies, open discussions, practical knowledge transfer and invaluable networking opportunities. Website: http://www.telecom-iq.com.
SOURCE Telecoms IQ - IQPC