DUBLIN, July 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced Analytics Technologies: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for advanced analytics totaled $207.4 billion in 2015, and should total nearly $219.3 billion by 2020, a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1%, through 2020.
The advanced analytics market comprises applications for the following industries: banking and financial services, telecommunications and IT, healthcare, government and defense, transportation and logistics, and consumer goods and retail. In 2014, the banking and financial services segment accounted for the highest market share and is expected to remain the leader through 2020.
The banking and financial services sector uses advanced analytics to mitigate fraud, optimize processes and manage risks. The telecom sector uses analytics to protect customers from fraud and minimize churn by offering precise marketing programs for specific customers. The healthcare industry uses analytics to improve clinical performance, and detect and manage fraud. Retail companies use advanced analytics to gain insight into consumers' buying behavior and help with merchandize planning and size optimization.
Specifically excluded from the study, as they are considered beyond the scope of this report, are trends and theme topics around advanced analytics such as mobile app analytics, big data, data science, location analytics, high-performance computing (HPC), data lake, Internet of Things (IoT), digital analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine to machine (M2M), mobile business intelligence (BI), social media analytics and data visualization tools.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for advanced analytics.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and CAGRs through 2020.
- An in-depth look at advanced analytic software tools, integrated hardware appliances, and advanced analytics services
- Breakdowns of the market by region, services, industry, and appliances
- Evaluations of inventory optimization, carrier sourcing analytics, and supply chain planning
- A look at the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Profiles of major players in the industry
Key Topics Covered:
4: Industry Segments
5: Banking And Financial Services
6: Telecom And It Services
7: Life Sciences Services
8: Transportation And Logistics Services
9: Cpg And Retails Services
10: Other Industries
11: Cloud Deployment Types
12: The Future Of Advanced Analytics
13: Company Profiles
- AB Initio
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CAP Gemini S.A.
- Google Inc./Alphabet Inc.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard (Hp)
- IBM Corp.
- Infosys Ltd.
- Oracle Corp.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Wipro Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n36s32/advanced
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets