PLYMOUTH, Michigan and BURSCHEID, Germany, November 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Adient, the world's largest global automotive seating supplier, today recognized 51 suppliers for their leadership and superior performance. The suppliers were honored during the company's annual Supplier Performance Awards ceremony held in Detroit.
"We congratulate all of our outstanding suppliers for their commitment to achieving operational excellence in everything they do. Through their dedication, focus and hard work, these partners continue to help us meet the rigorous demands of our global customers," said Kelly Bysouth, vice president, global procurement and supply chain for Adient.
Adient (NYSE:ADNT) debuted as an independent, publically traded company after its separation from Johnson Controls on Oct. 31, 2016.
Adient recognized suppliers from around the world for outstanding performance in the categories of quality, cost, logistics, development, technology and service. The awards are presented in four levels of accomplishment - platinum, gold, silver and bronze.
The Platinum 2016 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
· SSAB EMEA AB Sweden · Omega Technology Plastic GmbH & CO. KG Germany
The Gold 2016 Supplier Performance Award recipients were
· Üçler Kelepçe ve Yedek Parça Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. Turkey · Paul Craemer GmbH Germany · Tefaş Kimyasal ve Seramik Kaplama Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. Turkey · SANJO Fineblanking Barcelona S.A.U. Spain · EDS Manufacturing Nogales, Arizona · Kenwal Steel Corporation Dearborn, Michigan · BILSTEIN GmbH & Co. KG Germany · ASMO Manufacturing Battle Creek, Michigan · AE PLASZTIK KFT Hungary · Giebeler GmbH Germany · Kongsberg Automotive Novi, Michigan · HIGA S.R.O Slovakia
The Silver 2016 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
· DOGA S.A. Spain · Fujikura Automotive America Japan · SINFLEX - Indústria de Molas Técnicas, Lda Portugal · Grand Rapids Controls Company LLC Rockford, Michigan · Leggett & Platt Automotive Group Canada · Ficosa Portugal · Robert Bosch GmbH Germany · Multitech Industries Carol Stream, Illinois · Beach Mold and Tool New Albany, Indiana · BASF Germany · Ptx Textiles, INC. Clemmons, N. Carolina · American & Efrid LLC Mount Holly, N. Carolina
The Bronze 2016 Supplier Performance Award recipients were:
· Günter Jasper GmbH & Co. KG Germany · Oehmetic GmbH Germany · Industrias Gol SAU Spain · Industrias Garita S.L. Spain · Alta Yedek Parça ve KalIp Sanayi ve Ticaret Türkey · Zakłady Metalowe POSTĘP S.A. Poland · Leoni Wiring Systems Germany · Halung GmbH & Co Germany · Alex Products Ridgeville Corners, Ohio · Fietz Thermoplast GmbH Germany · IZO Poland · Petoskey Plastics Petosky, Michigan · Coats United Kingdom · Global Enterprises Huntington Woods, Mich. · Covestro Germany · Gentherm Northville, Michigan · I.G. Bauerhin GmbH Canada · COBA Automotive Slovakia · Unique Fabricating, INC Auburn Hills, Michigan · CNI INC Oak Park, Michigan · Dow Chemical Midland, Michigan · Kostel Croatia
Adient also presented Leadership Awards to the following suppliers:
- Continuous Improvement - Beach Mold & Tool
- Innovation - Air Products
- Global Growth - Boltun Corporation and Teknia Group
- Customer Satisfaction - Fujikura Automotive America and Fietz Thermoplast GmbH
- Quality Leadership - Gunter Jasper GMbH & Co. KG
- Supplier Diversity & Excellence - CNI Inc.
Adient is a global leader in automotive seating. With 75,000 employees operating 230 manufacturing/assembly plants in 33 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing - and into more than 25 million vehicles every year. For more information on Adient, please visit adient.com
Adient Ltd. & Co. KG
Tel.: +49-(0)2174 65-4481
SOURCE Adient Ltd. & Co. KG