DALLAS, April 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
RnRMarketResearch.com adds "OpportunityAnalyzer: Acromegaly and Gigantism - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2018" therapeutic market research report with latest updates, data and information to its online business intelligence library.
The acromegaly and gigantism treatment market will expand at a modest Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 3.74% from approximately $588 million in 2013 to $707 million by 2018. The company's latest report "OpportunityAnalyzer: Acromegaly and Gigantism - Opportunity Analysis and Forecast to 2018" states that across six major markets (the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy), Novartis' Sandostatin LAR Depot, which is the current standard of care, will remain the dominant treatment throughout the forecast period.
This report provides annualized acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data across six major markets (the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy) from 2013 and forecast for five years to 2018. Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and treatment pipeline analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- Although the standard treatments are effective in most patients, a growing number of patients are being discovered who remain uncontrolled by current therapy. Treatment of this patient segment presents a major unmet need in this market. There are other prominent unmet needs highlighted by the Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs). What are these? Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these unmet needs of the market?
- The five-year forecast period will mark the patent expirations of the major branded drugs in this market and the launch of three pipeline agents. How will the sales of the existing drugs be impacted? Which of the pipeline drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- What are the major R&D strategies employed by companies in this disease space? What do KOLs think of these strategies? What are other opportunities for new entrants seeking to enter this market?
Order a Purchase copy of this report athttp://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=250675 . (This is a premium report priced at US$7995 for a single user License.)
- One of the main drivers of the acromegaly and gigantism market during the forecast period will be the increased use of somatostatin analogs with better administration or dosing regimens; due to the recent focus on improving patient convenience for this chronic disease area.
- Another strong driver will be the treatment of refractory patient segments, which will lead to an overall increase in the drug treatment rate.
- Greater disease awareness and management of comorbidities are two of the biggest unmet needs in this market.
- Variations in clinical trial methodologies have hindered direct comparison of drug efficacy rates. Trial design needs to be improved by incorporating more randomized, head-to-head, prospective studies.
- The dominant trend among the pipeline drugs is towards development of novel drug delivery methods, rather than the exploration of new mechanisms of action.
Inquire for Discount @http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=250675 . (This is a premium report priced at US$7995 for a single user License.)
Scope of this report includes: Overview of acromegaly and gigantism, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines; Annualized acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2013 and forecast for five years to 2018.; Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market.; Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.; Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges.; Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy this report covers: Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.; Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market.; Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market in future.; Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.; Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.; Track drug sales in the 6MM acromegaly and gigantism therapeutics market from 2013-2018.; Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Explore more reports on Therapeutics at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/therapeutics .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
SOURCE RnR Market Research