DUBLIN, Oct. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lf32ft/acetaldehyde) has announced the addition of the "Acetaldehyde - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, China, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Acetaldehyde in Tons by the following End-Use Segments: Acetic Acid, Acetane Hydride, Acetic Ether, 1,3 Butanediol, n-Butyraldehyde, Crotonaldehyde, Glyoxal/Glyoxylic Acid, Penta-Erithryte, Peracetic Acid, and Pyridine.
Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2014 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
The report profiles 22 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Ashok Alco - chem Limited (India)
- Biohit Oyj (Finland)
- Celanese Corporation (US)
- Eastman Chemical Company (US)
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited (India)
- LCY GROUP (Taiwan)
- Lonza Group Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Naran Lala Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- SEKAB (Sweden)
- Showa Denko K.K. (Japan)
- Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Wacker-Chemie AG (Germany)
Key Topics Covered:
1. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
2. NOTEWORTHY TRENDS, DRIVERS & ISSUES
3. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
4. FOCUS ON SELECT GLOBAL PLAYERS
5. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 22
- The United States (6)
- Japan (2)
- Europe (6)
- - Germany (1)
- - Rest of Europe (5)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (8)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lf32ft/acetaldehyde
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets