OYSTER BAY, New York, Sept. 4, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
45-Minute Webinar: 'What Should Smart Manufacturing Embrace, Pursue and Question?'
Date: September 20, 2018 (Thursday); Time: 2 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
Duration: 45 minutes, including question-and-answer session
A leading trade show for industrial technology, Hannover Messe USA 2018 is expected to attract about 550 exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors. It is held simultaneously with the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) from Sept. 10-16, 2018, at Chicago's McCormick Place. While the theme for Hannover Messe USA is "The Next Wave of Innovation," ABI Research will have seven senior analysts on-site to determine what were the genuine innovations at the conference. This webinar will cover the most important announcements at Hannover Messe USA and IMTS and assess their impact on future growth throughout the supply chain. In doing so, ABI Research's analysts will provide answers to key questions:
- What are the three technologies you need to embrace now (Pierce Owen)?
- Which three should you keep on the radar (Dominique Bonte)?
- And which three should you be wary of in terms of industry disruption (Ryan Martin)?
WHAT DISCUSSION TOPICS WILL BE COVERED:
- Which smart manufacturing platform is right for you?
- Which transformative technologies took the spotlight at both conferences?
- What manufacturing pain points and requirements in terms of flexibility, quality, cost-efficiency and output are transformative technologies expected to solve?
- Why should you be leery of certain technologies?
- How should operational technologies be protected in your corporate cybersecurity strategy?
- When should you start adopting collaborative robots, digital twins and additive manufacturing?
WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED DURING THE WEBINAR:
- What were the most important product and technology announcements at Hannover Messe USA/IMTS?
- Which vendors — both from the traditional ones and the supplier base — are standing out and why?
- How should you deal with platform proliferation, especially for the digital factory?
- Why are transformative technologies so important and how can they be integrated into your digitalization endeavors? How does this translate into the manufacturing ecosystem collaborating with the wider logistics and supply chain and other adjacent markets like retail and transportation to provide integrated end-to-end, closed-loop solutions and services?
- Which transformative technology suppliers will be impacted the most by the U.S. government's tariffs on technology imports from China and why?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Click here to register or visit https://go.abiresearch.com/hannover-messe-USA-IMTS-post-webinar.
- Read the "Smart Manufacturing Platform Ranking Executive Summary"
- Learn "The Top Strategic Recommendations for Industrial Technology Visionaries"
- Know "The Top Questions & Answers for Industrial Innovators: Six 1-Minute Transformative Technology Reads"
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI's own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research's forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.