Analysts Rian Whitton and Nick Finill to Present on Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Supply Chain
OYSTER BAY, New York, Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Four ABI Research analysts will be on-site at the ProMat and Automate 2019 conferences, which will be co-located at Chicago's McCormick Place, from April 8-11 to conduct press interviews and one-to-one business meetings about transformative technologies, announced ABI Research, a market-foresight advisory firm providing strategic guidance on the most compelling transformative technologies.
The ProMat expo will showcase innovations in manufacturing and supply chain, while Automate will provide a glimpse into cutting-edge robotics, vision, motion control, and related technologies that are dramatically impacting business.
At the ProMat conference on April 8 from 11:30 am to 12:15 pm, Rian Whitton, ABI Research's Robotics in Industrial Applications Analyst, will lead the Robotics Business Review sponsored panel discussion, 'The Real World Impact of Robotics and AI on the Industry'. The industry is in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution driven by technological advancements in hardware, software, robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and the automation of manufacturing and warehousing processes. This panel of industry leaders will discuss and debate the implications of robotics and AI, and their opportunities in the manufacturing and supply chain industries.
Also during the ProMat conference on April 9 from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m., Nick Finill, ABI Research's Intelligent Supply Chain Senior Analyst, will present 'Synchronizing Robotics with the Modern Supply Chain.' Nick will discuss disruptive warehousing and supply chain trends and explore Warehouse Management Systems to drive visibility, efficiency, and intelligence. He also will focus on using end-to-end supply chain data to optimize fulfillment, putting scalability at the heart of automation, and highlight success stories and learning curves.
The following ABI Research analysts are available for in-person meetings at both conferences:
- Nick Finill – Senior Analyst, Intelligent Supply Chain
- Ryan Martin – Principal Analyst, Smart Manufacturing
- Dan Shey – Vice President, Enabling Platforms
- Rian Whitton – Research Analyst, Industrial, Collaborative & Commercial Robotics
Download the PDF of the biographies of all the analysts attending the ProMat and Automate conferences.
If you would like to schedule a press interview or 1:1 business meeting with an ABI Research analyst, visit https://go.abiresearch.com/automate-promat-schedule-briefing.
Below is some recent research from ABI Research's Industrial Solution, which helps manufacturers digitize operations to create better quality products at lower costs:
- Additive Manufacturing in Industrial Applications: This Application Analysis report provides foresight on the disruptive and transformational impact of AM; the ways in which AM-enabled paradigms will redefine the very nature of product lifecycle management (PLM); the impact on the supply chain; and what it means for the way we work.
- Digital Factory Data: This Market Data report forecasts how the growth in data will drive revenues not only for connectivity and network services but also for Smart Manufacturing platforms, analytics, professional services, and security services.
- Mobile Robots: Autonomy Solution Providers: This Application Analysis report provides analysis and competitive assessment of Autonomy Solution Providers (ASPs), which have managed to drive robotics adoption beyond traditional environments.
- Generative Design Vendors Competitive Assessment: This Competitive Assessment report ranked nine major vendors of the technology: ANSYS, Altair, Autodesk, Dassault Systèmes, GRM Consulting, ParaMatters, PTC, nTopology, and Siemens based on ABI Research's proven implementation criteria framework.
- The Industrial Internet: Trends, Forecasts, and Supplier Profiles: This Technology Analysis report untangles the relationships between industrial player legacy businesses and their approach to IoT. It assesses the focus areas of industrial supplier IoT investments and partner activities, the key business units driving their IoT efforts, and the relevance of all these activities to their market positioning and competitiveness.
The Industry 4.0 Maturity Model: This downloadable infographic identifies the different stages that manufacturers need to progress through before entering the final phase: lights-out manufacturing that allows factories to operate without humans on site.
About ABI Research
ABI Research provides strategic guidance for visionaries needing market foresight on the most compelling transformative technologies, which reshape workforces, identify holes in a market, create new business models and drive new revenue streams. ABI's own research visionaries take stances early on those technologies, publishing groundbreaking studies often years ahead of other technology advisory firms. ABI analysts deliver their conclusions and recommendations in easily and quickly absorbed formats to ensure proper context. Our analysts strategically guide visionaries to take action now and inspire their business to realize a bigger picture. For more information about ABI Research's forecasting, consulting and teardown services, visionaries can contact us at +1.516.624.2500 in the Americas, +44.203.326.0140 in Europe, +65.6592.0290 in Asia-Pacific or visit www.abiresearch.com.
SOURCE ABI Research