GIBRALTAR, January 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
888.com in partnership with Endemoland Channel 5 is proud to announce the launch of BigBrotherBingo.com.
The Bigbrotherbingo.com launch coincides with the current Celebrity Big Brother show on Channel 5. The new interactive online bingo site offers players exclusive Big Brother prizes including behind the scenes access, task props & VIP passes to eviction nights!
Maurice Karpes, Vice President of Bingo Marketing, 888.com, stated, "The opportunity to offer the Big Brother brand to our online bingo fans is a perfect match, we are building an offering that truly takes online entertainment to the next level."
Jurian Van Der Meer, Managing Director of Endemol Games UK comments: "Big Brother fans love to immerse themselves in the show via its many different platforms and this deal with 888 and Channel 5 offers another exciting and entertaining way for them to do so."
Agostino di Falco, Partnership Director at Channel 5, said: "This deal with 888.com and Endemol enables Channel 5 to show how we can create strong partnership deals that offer incremental value to the advertiser."
Players who are fans of the show can get involved in the Forum & Polls pages by posting comments & questions for fellow Big Brother Bingo housemates; discuss who should be evicted or gossip about the latest episode!
A quick look into the Big Brother Bingo house will reveal a range of games including 75 ball, 90 ball & 5 line bingo, free bingo, penny bingo & daily guaranteed jackpots! Plus, if you've already experienced the fun of bingo online, you'll feel at home in the house with familiar instant win games like Bejeweled, Fluffy Favourites& Monopoly!
- 888.com is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888.com has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888.com is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888.com is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange