- Join a complimentary webinar discussing how intelligent virtual assistants can profitably serve, retain, and grow mobile and social customers
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Customer service demands, increased competition for customers, and the need to strengthen profit margins, coupled with the advent of the mobile and social channels, are forcing companies to step up their customer care game. This Webinar will look at how these trends are generating the need for powerful automated voice and text chat intelligent virtual assistants.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn about the strengths, weaknesses, and trends with automated and live agent voice and text channels
- Hear how mobile and social are changing customers' service expectations
- Discover how virtual assistants can improve the customer experience while boosting bottom-line results
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
This Webinar will benefit customer contact, marketing, and billing organizations across a wide range of industries that are faced with improving results and reducing costs. It will also be of value to resellers who are looking for a powerful and attractive new product/service offering.
"Customers now expect superior, consistent customer service from companies 24/7, but their experiences have been hobbled by complex self-service menus and by long hold times when trying to reach customer service representatives," observes Frost & Sullivan Information & Communications Technology Principal Analyst Nancy Jamison. "The rise in the use of mobile and social as customer contact channels driving the need to improve self-service and intelligent virtual assistants is a way of accomplishing this."
"Self-service customer experience strategies must be designed consistently across multiple channels no matter where customers choose to engage," says Creative Virtual USA CEO Richard Simons. "Organizations that leverage intelligent virtual agents deliver stronger customer service and build brand loyalty."
Click here to attend the briefing or visit: http://www.creativevirtual.com/us/us-upcoming-webinars.html
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360-degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
About Creative Virtual
Creative Virtual is a leader in self-service customer experience management solutions for enterprises. Global organisations like HSBC, Verizon, CA Technologies, E*TRADE, Lloyds Banking Group, O2 and Virgin Media rely on our technology to optimise their customer support, sales, marketing and call centre teams, reduce costs, increase online sales, and achieve operational excellence across mobile, web, and social media channels. Since 2004, Creative Virtual has built the most advanced technologies in knowledge management, natural language processing, and virtual assistants to help businesses deliver intelligent, personalised customer experiences that reduce email and call volume, build brand loyalty, and increase customer engagement at a lower cost per conversation. Delivering accuracy of over 90% and call deflection of up to 50%, our platform is one of the most compelling self-service products in the world today. For more information about Creative Virtual solutions, products and software, please visit our website at www.creativevirtual.com.
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan