DUBLIN, Feb. 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Intelligent Flow Meter Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Intelligent Flow Meter Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 5.7% over the next decade to reach approximately $9.15 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Intelligent Flow Meter across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- ABB Ltd.
- Amtron Mag Smart pte. Ltd.
- Azbil Corporation
- Brooks Instruments
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Endress + Hauser AG
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Krohne Messtechnik GmbH
- Siemens AG
- Sierra Instruments, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Intelligent Flow Meter Market, By Type
5 Intelligent Flow Meter Market, By Technology
6 Intelligent Flow Meter Market, By Application
7 Intelligent Flow Meter Market, By Geography
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvhnx8/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets