NEW YORK, Oct. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Standing out from the marketing clutter is an even greater challenge for smaller companies looking to break through in the marketplace. The key is finding unique ways to be heard above the crowd and to promote your products and services in a way that your audience will not quickly tune out. Content consumers want substance and if you take the wrong approach the noise online will only become louder.
Penny C. Sansevieri, CEO and founder of Author Marketing Experts, Inc. understands the challenges that marketers face when trying to reach their consumer and she suggests you do the following:
- Stay on Message. Identify your key points and stick to them. Keep the message as targeted as possible.
- Content Fatigue. Don't inundate your audience with daily messages. Determine where your fans draw the line and deliver either weekly or monthly messages accordingly.
- Keep it Light. Your audience wants answers, substance and inspiration. Don't focus on the negative.
- Engagement. Uncover ways your fans can participate in your promotions. Thinking creatively and outside the box will only increase your customers' participation.
- Authenticity. In an era of automation, a personal touch will go a long way. The more you authentically engage with your audience the larger your fan base will grow.
For discussion on the four remaining tactics that you can leverage to get your audience to tune in, view the latest article on PR Newswire's Small Business PR Toolkit: http://bit.ly/1Cqpy9N
PR Newswire's Small Business PR Toolkit is a comprehensive resource that provides small businesses and entrepreneurs the tools to develop an affordable public relations and marketing plan that helps generate interest from potential customers, engage with key audiences and grow their businesses. The toolkit features relevant content such as informative white papers, interactive webinars and how-to articles and premium access to educational resources, as well as the opportunity to take advantage of special offers designed specifically for small businesses. To request information on how PR Newswire can help your small business, click here. You can receive updates on new Small Business PR Toolkit content by following @prnsmallbiz on Twitter.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content -- from rich media to online video to multimedia -- and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Director, Strategic Channels
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC