GIBRALTAR, Oct 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
888 Poker, one of the world's premier online poker rooms, has launched its most ambitious poker tournament of the season: 888 God of the Arena. This spectacular tourney features a $1,000,000 Guaranteed Main Event prize pool and a $55 buy-in. God of the Arena is fashioned off a Roman Gladiator theme, with all the pomp and ceremony that accompanies such an engaging contest.
The $1,000,000 God of the Arena Main Event is part of the progressive knockout series. It is slated to debut on Thursday 11 October, 2018 and runs through Sunday 14 October, 2018. There are 100 seats GTD daily, and buy-ins stand a chance of winning a seat to the $1,000,000 God of the Arena Main Event. Competitors will be battling in qualifiers – in the spirit of the Gladiators – for a prized seat to the $1,000,000 Main Event.
888poker is offering up 100 seats guaranteed daily with qualifier tickets available to players who successfully KO 2 players in any of the multi-table tournaments and SNGs with buy-ins of $1+. This highly-anticipated poker tournament will feature daily qualifiers at 8PM through Saturday 13 October, 2018. No heads-up tourneys or BLAST poker tournaments are allowed.
The action begins with the $30,000 God of the Arena 8-Max for a $109 buy-in on Thursday 11 October, 2018 and includes a total of 12 major poker events. Notable among them are the 3 scheduled tournaments on Sunday 14 October, 2018.These include the $30,000 God of the Arena 8-Max, the $1,000,000 God of the Arena Main Event, and the $100,000 God of the Arena 8-Max. Each of these events promises huge poker pots, intense competition, and GTD pots.
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888 offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888 can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange