LONDON, February 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Legal IQ's 7th Annual Information Governance & eDisclosure Summit is back in London (May 15-16, 2012) once again and better than ever! For 2012, the most successful aspects of previous Information Governance events were taken, and have built on them to create a powerful programme that is both quality-driven and customisable to attendees needs.
The 7th Annual Information Governance & EDisclosure features:
- The most prestigious Speaker's faculty to date including: Professor Dominic Regan, City University of London; Master Steven Whitaker, Senior Master of the Senior Courts in the Queen's Bench Division, The Royal Courts of Justice; Frank Maas, US Magistrate Judge, District of New York; Patrick Oot, Co-Founder and GC, Electronic Discovery Institute, Special Counsel, Electronic Discovery, US Securities and Exchange Commission and more
- Brand new revamped programme
- Brand New Interactive Solutions Hall - (FREE visitors passes available)
- Regulators from the OECD, European Commission and Exchange Commission
- The Federal Trade Commission speaking about how social media is redifining eDisclosure
- 15 Corporate case studies (featuring Citigroup, Deutsche Bank, BG Group, Pfizer, HSBC, and more) on putting strategies in place to protect your organisation's immediate and future legal, regulatory and operational requirements.
The entire show, which comprises of a conference and exhibition hall, will take place at the Millenium Gloucester, London, UK. In addition it will showcase keynote presentations at the exhibition hall mainstage featuring industry experts ranging from key eDiscovery technology experts to Q&As with a selection of international panel of judges and regulators. The mainstage is located at the heart of the exhibition, and is absolutely free for all attendees.
Complete event information is available on the event website at http://www.informationretention.co.uk/news. Applications for visitor passes to the exhibit hall are for FREE and now being accepted; entrance fees to the exhibit hall are waived upon approval, however, conference pass fees will apply.
Media contact: Veronica Araujo, +44(0)20-7368-9748, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.informationretention.co.uk/news - Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Veronica Araujo (email@example.com)
SOURCE Legal IQ