LONDON, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- 3nder (pronounced Thrin-der), the dating app for open minded singles and couples, declares 03.03 International 3Some Day. Celebrate the number three by honoring great trios in history or creating your own with 3nder. ( #3SomeDay, @3nderapp)
Great things come in threes. And on the third day of the third month, we believe we should honor the number three and all it represents. From mythology, math and religion to great trios like Destiny's Child and the Three Musketeers, the number 3 has been honored and celebrated by mankind for all of history.
To tap into the power of 3, 3nder allows users to:
- Join for free. Unlimited swipes. No ads. No paywalls. Just play.
- Go incognito. Hide from Facebook friends and lock app with a pincode.
- Build your pyramid. Invite your matches to a group chat or keep things intimate.
- Express yourself. Facebook verification, but no need to use your real name.
- See who likes you. Paid membership allows you to see who chose you and give them a 2nd (or 3rd) look
Fun facts about the number three:
- Three is the largest number written with as many lines as the number represents (I, II, III)
- 3 is the first super-prime number
- Three is the first number that forms a geometrical figure – the triangle.
- 3 is a sacred number in both ancient and modern religions including:
- The 3 Graces (Greek and Roman Mythology)
- The Holy Trinity (Christianity)
- Three attempts to make man: Clay, Wood, Maize (Mayans)
- Heaven, Earth, Hell/Underworld (many religions)
- Past Present and Future
We as society often think in threes. Here are some great trios worth honoring today:
- Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Harry, Hermione, Ron
- Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n' Roll
- Alvin, Simon, Theodore
- Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato
- Groucho, Chico, Harpo
- Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Small, Medium, Large
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
And because we believe in Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, 3nder exists to help you explore your sexuality on your terms. Originally designed to help couples and singles find 3somes in a beautiful and safe way, 3nder has evolved to allow connections from 1:1 to 1: many.
The perception of love and labels is evolving beyond social norms. 3nder helps singles and couples open up to their sexualities, away from social pressure. It gives curious couples and singles a beautiful space to show their true selves and explore their sexualities by discovering like-minded humans. 3nder is available for free in the App Store; Android coming soon.