DUBLIN, October 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The "2017 Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
A Market in Transition
This global report analyzes the performance and activity of the WFO competitors and market during the first half of 2017, and compares that performance to the same period in 2016. This Report complements the annual Workforce Optimization Market Share Report, which provides a full-year analysis of the WFO market and its competitors.
Total company GAAP revenue for the vendors that offer a contact center WFO suite dropped by 5.2% to $1,583.4 million from $1,669.7 million, a decrease of $86.3 million between the first half of 2016 and 2017. This decrease follows a similar pattern in the 12 months between the first half of 2016 and 2015, where total company GAAP revenue for contact center WFO suite providers decreased by $5.9 million. The number of WFO vendors is shrinking, a trend that is expected to continue for the next few years. At the market's peak, there were 45 WFO suite vendors, most of whom were highly profitable. Currently there are 39 vendors, of whom only 6 appear to be earning more than $10 million per year.
The WFO market is undergoing the most significant transformation in its remarkable history. Now more than ever, enterprises need WFO functionality like recording and analytics. The question is from whom the solutions are going to be purchased. Enterprises are changing their buying patterns. They want a WFO environment that enables them to acquire whatever solutions they need from any source. The future of contact center solutions is in the cloud, and WFO vendors who want to succeed in the future are going to have to make some tough decisions.
Precise and Insightful Financial and Market Share Analysis
The 2017 Workforce Optimization Mid-Year Market Share Report provides a detailed breakdown of revenue for the following 22 named vendors. These vendors comprise 99.3% of the contact center WFO market; the remaining 0.7% (17 vendors) is addressed in the Other category.
Key Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Market projections by WFO application segment for the 5-year period from 2017 to 2021, for recording, quality assurance/quality management (QA/QM), workforce management (WFM), contact center performance management (CCPM), gamification, speech analytics, text analytics, desktop analytics, robotic process automation, enterprise feedback management (EFM)/surveying, customer journey analytics, and eLearning/coaching
- Detailed revenue and market share analyses by vendor, broken down by GAAP revenue for total company, the contact center WFO segment, quality management/recording (WFO) sector, voice recording, contact center and non-contact-center voice recording, and QA/QM
- Growth rate comparisons by vendor for the first half of 2017 vs. the same period in 2016
- Detailed analyses of the 22 leaders and contending vendors in the various WFO sectors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Financial Information Sources
4. Debates about Methodology
6. Market Projections for 2017 through 2021
7. Total GAAP Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016 (all QM/recording-related vendors)
8. Total Contact Center WFO Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016
9. WFO and Recording Solutions Revenue and Market Share (excluding video), First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016 Comparison
10. Total Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016 Comparison
11. Total Contact Center Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016 Comparison
12. Total Non-Contact-Center Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs.
13. First-Half 2016 Comparison
14. Total Voice Recording Revenue and Market Share
15. QM/QA Application Revenue and Market Share, First-Half 2017 vs. First-Half 2016
- Coordinated Systems
- Verint Systems
- ZOOM International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ls6663/2017_workforce
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets