DUBLIN, Oct. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qzz6m/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the US Respiratory Diseases Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new 283-page report presents detailed analysis of the US Respiratory Diseases market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Adenovirus, Influenza, Legionella, Mononucleosis, Mycoplasma, Pneumonia, RSV and Tuberculosis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals, Physician Offices, Commercial, and Public Health Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for microbiology testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products;
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Abbott Laboratories- AdnaGen/Alere- Agilent Technologies- Bayer Healthcare- Beckman Coulter/Danaher- Biomedical Diagnostics- BioMerieux- Bio-Rad- DiaSorin- Eiken- Fujirebio- Grifols- Instrumentation Laboratory- Kyowa Medex- Matritech/Alere- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics- Quest Diagnostics- Roche- Siemens- Sysmex- Thermo Fisher- Tosoh- Wako- Wallac/PE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6qzz6m/2016_emerging
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets