DUBLIN, Oct. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pxjfb/2016_emerging) has announced the addition of the "2016 Emerging Opportunities in the German Sexually-Transmitted Diseases (STD) Diagnostic Testing Market" report to their offering.
About This Report
This new 280-page report presents detailed analysis of the German STD market, including sales forecasts and supplier shares for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes (I/II, VI), Papillomavirus (Pap Smear, HPV), and Syphilis. The report provides test volume and sales projections for Hospitals and Commercial/Private Labs.
In addition to market share and sales forecasts, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies;
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for STD testing;
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products; and
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
The report is based on a combination of primary and secondary information sources, including interviews with laboratory directors, and executives of leading diagnostics companies and start-up firms developing innovative products.
In addition to primary sources of information, a comprehensive review of the most recent technical and business publications, manufacturer product and financial literature, as well as a's proprietary data files was conducted.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems/Vermillion
- Decode Genetics
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3pxjfb/2016_emerging
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets