SHANGHAI, Nov. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The winners of the 2016 CBME AWARDS were unveiled at a ceremony at the Crowne Plaza Shanghai Harbour City, China, on Oct. 27, 2016. 400 industry experts and professionals witnessed the announcements of the CBME AWARDS 2016.
Organized by UBM Asia, in conjunction with CBME Industry Consortium, the CBME AWARDS, is China's children, baby and maternity industry's most anticipated awards. The CBME AWARDS comprises Innovative Products Awards, Top Brands and more. Nominations were open to the public and a specially formed 100-person judging panel made up of notable experts in the industry, professionals and the media.
Winners were finally picked and proclaimed by the 100-person judging panel, together with votes by CBME China 2016 visitors including distributors, wholesalers, retailers, professional buyers and a simultaneous online vote.
Innovative Products Awards Winners:
- Best Baby Bedding and Furniture: Cocoonababy (RED CASTLE)
- Best Baby Feeding Products: Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Two-way Bottle (THERMOS)
- Best Baby Travel Gear: Adapt 3 Position Baby Carrier (ERGOBABY)
- Best Educational Products: Quadrilla Space City (Hape)
- Best Car Seats: Trifix Black Edition (Britax)
- Best Baby Care Products: OKBABY Onda slim (OKBABY)
Top Brands Awards Winners:
- Top Brand for Milk Powder: Wyeth (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry Award)
- Top Brand for Baby Travel Gear: Goodbaby (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry's Award)
- Top Brand for Baby Feeding Products: Pigeon (also Industry's Award)
Consumers' Choice Award: NUK
- Top Brand for Diapers: Merries (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry's Award)
- Top Brand for Toys: Lego (also Consumers' Choice Award)
Industry's Award: Fisher Price
- Top Brand for Car Seats: Goodbaby (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry's Award)
- Top Brand for Maternity Clothing: octmami (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry's Award)
- Top Brand for Children's Clothing: Disney (also Consumers' Choice Award)
Industry's Award: Yeehoo
- Top Brand for Baby Footwear: Nike Kids (also Consumers' Choice Award & Industry's Award)
- Top Brand for Baby Bedding and Furniture: Goodbaby (also Industry's Award)
Consumers' Choice Award: Happy Dino
- Top Brand for Baby Care Products: Pigeon
Consumers' Choice Award: mom face
Industry's Award: sebamed
Top Retailer Awards winners:
- Beijing Lijiababy Infants & Children Supplies Co., Ltd.
- Kidswant Children Products Co., Ltd.
- Kunming Dengkang Infant & Toddler Product Co., Ltd.
Entrepreneur of the Year Awards winners:
- Chao Hu, Founder & CEO of Leyou International Business Group Co., Ltd.
- Detlef Britzke, Managing Director of Medela (Beijing) Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Hongfeng Mi, General Manager of MSH's Pregnant Woman and Baby Health Management Co., Ltd.
- James Wang, Chairman/General Manager of Hangzhou Z-shine Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Judy Ye, Vice President of China Business Division, Pigeon (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Nengcai Luo, Chairman of Kunming Dengkang Infant & Toddler Product Co., Ltd.
- Tao Jiang, General Manager of Lijiababy Infants & Children Supplies Co., Ltd.
- Weihong Xu, CEO of Kidswant Children Products Co., Ltd.
Best Baby Products Store Sales Contest Awards Winners:
- Gold Award: Qinhuangdao Haomama Maternity and Baby Products Co., Ltd.
- Silver Award: Yancheng Aixin Tianshi Maternity and Baby Products Chain Co., Ltd.
- Bronze Award: Yiwu Aiyinbao Maternity and Baby Products Co., Ltd. and MSH's Pregnant Woman and Baby Health Management Co., Ltd. (Jilin Branch)
Lifetime Achievement Award Winner:
Nengcai Luo Chairman of Kunming Dengkang Infant & Toddler Product Co., Ltd.
For more information, visit www.cbmexpo.com/en/awards
For press enquiries, please contact:
Louise Kathryn Yu
Tel: (+852) 2585 6101
About CBME China (www.cbmexpo.com/en)
Held annually in Shanghai, CBME China is the world's largest sourcing event for baby, child and maternity products. This is the perfect venue for you to meet buyers, manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in the industry.
About UBM Asia (www.ubmasia.com)
Owned by UBM plc listed on the London Stock Exchange, UBM Asia is Asia's leading exhibition organiser and the biggest commercial organiser in mainland China, India and Malaysia. UBM Asia has a strong global network of 30 offices and 1,300 staff in 24 major cities. We operate in 20 market sectors with 230 exhibitions and conferences, 23 trade publications, 20 online products for over 1,000,000 quality exhibitors, visitors, conference delegates, advertisers and subscribers from all over the world.
SOURCE UBM China