DUBLIN, Mar. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2016-2017 Speech Analytics Market Report and Consulting Services" report to their offering.
The 2016 - 2017 Speech Analytics Product and Market Report, our 11th edition, provides technical and operational guidance so that end users know where and how to use speech analytics to realize the greatest benefits for their organization.
The Report covers the leading and contending vendors: Calabrio, CallMiner, NICE, SESTEK, Verint, Voci and ZOOM International. We initiated coverage of SESTEK and Voci in this year's Report.
- Speech analytics has hit its stride: In 2016, the number of speech analytics seats increased by a very healthy 30.1% over the previous 12 months. The reason is clear: speech analytics has crossed over and become a must-have solution that supplies organizations with customer and prospect insights and opportunities, and helps companies comply with regulatory requirements and improve productivity, all while enhancing the customer experience and journey. There is no other application in the market that delivers the same or similar benefits for the companies that use industry best practices to optimize their implementations.
- Vendors are continuing to improve and expand their speech analytics solutions: Speech analytics vendors are investing to improve the underlying technologies and capabilities of their solutions by delivering enhanced speech engines, better integration capabilities, and more flexible and customizable dashboards and reports. These improvements are converting speech analytics into big data tools that can be integrated with existing third-party business intelligence solutions. Vendors are continuing to add support for more languages; they are also improving their cloud deployment models and services. They are listening to their customers and prospects and are prioritizing customer-driven innovation.
- The speech analytics market has undergone considerable change in the past year: Market consolidation has altered the competitive landscape, making room for new vendors and offerings. Users have a variety of options, as no two solutions are the same.
- Real-time speech analytics is ready: Real-time speech analytics is fighting for large-scale adoption and acceptance. Organizations are already using these applications to identify angry and upset callers, to prevent small issues from escalating. Vendors are starting to do a better job of combining real-time speech analytics with next-best-action and real-time guidance solutions to allow agents to deliver personalized sales and service.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Consulting Research Methodology
3.1 Report Participation Criteria
4. What is Speech Analytics?
4.1 How Speech Analytics Works
4.2 Post-Call (Historical) vs. Real-Time Speech Analytics
4.3 Application Building Blocks
4.4 High-Level Functional Analysis
4.5 Speech Engines
4.6 High-Level Technical Analysis
4.7 Other Analytics Offerings
5. Service Delivery Models for Speech Analytics Solutions
5.1 DMG Service Delivery Definitions
5.2 Vendor Service Delivery Options
6. Speech Analytics Market Trends and Challenges
6.1 Speech Analytics Trends
6.2 Speech Analytics Challenges
7. Speech Analytics Market Innovation
7.1 New Product Features
7.2 Future Innovation
8. Top Contact Center Servicing Trends and Initiatives for 2016
8.1 Using Speech and Text Analytics as Enterprise Tools to Deliver Great Service
9. Analytics-Enabled QA Improves the Performance Management Process
9.1 What is Analytics-Enabled QA?
9.2 Why Companies Should Move to Analytics-Enabled QA
9.3 Vendor Analytics-Enabled QA Capabilities
10. Real-Time Speech Analytics Improves Agent and Customer Engagement
10.1 Uses of Real-Time Speech Analytics
10.2 Benefits of Real-Time Speech Analytics
10.3 Real-Time Speech Analytics Best Practices
10.4 Vendor Real-Time Capabilities
11. Market Activity Analysis
11.1 Validating Market Activity Numbers
11.2 Market Growth Rate
11.3 Speech Analytics Market Activity
12. Adoption Rate of Speech Analytics
13. Speech Analytics Market Projections
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1 Speech Analytics Vendor Categories
14.2 Market Competitors
15. Vendors and Solutions
15.1 Company Snapshots
15.2 Vendor Offerings and Products
15.3 Packaged Offerings
16. Speech Analytics Detailed Functional Analysis
16.1 Application Accuracy and Tuning
16.2 Speech Recognition Capabilities
16.3 Indexing, Search and Queries
16.4 Recording, Retrieval and Replay
16.5 Emotion Detection/Sentiment Analysis
16.7 System Administration
16.8 System Security
16.9 Reporting, Dashboards and Alerts
17. Speech and Text Analytics Uses, Benefits and Return on Investment
17.1 Speech Analytics Uses
17.2 Using Speech and Text Analytics to Improve Compliance and Reduce Risk
17.2.2 Fraud Prevention
17.2.3 Best Practices for Reducing Corporate Risk
17.3 Speech Analytics ROI and ROI Benefit Categories
18. Implementation Analysis
18.1 Speech Analytics Implementation Process
18.2 Speech Analytics Implementation Best Practices
18.3 Speech Analytics Workshops and Training
18.4 Maintenance and Ongoing Support
19. Vendor Satisfaction Analysis
19.1 Summary of Survey Findings and Analysis
19.2 Detailed Survey Findings and Analysis
19.3 Customer Insights
19.3.1 Using Speech Analytics to Address Business Issues
19.3.2 Speech Analytics Benefits
19.3.3 Business Units Supported by Speech Analytics
19.3.4 Strengths of Speech Analytics Solutions
19.3.5 Speech Analytics Desired Enhancements
19.3.6 Impact of Speech Analytics on the Contact Center
19.3.7 Additional Comments
20. Speech Analytics Pricing
20.1 Premise-Based Pricing
20.2 Cloud-Based Pricing
20.3 Managed Service Pricing
21. Company Reports
21.2 CallMiner, Inc.
21.3 inContact, Inc.
21.6 Verint Systems
21.7 Voci Technologies, Inc.
21.8 ZOOM International
Appendix A: Speech Analytics Vendor Directory
- CallMiner, Inc.
- Verint Systems
- Voci Technologies, Inc.
- ZOOM International
- inContact, Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmd98d/20162017_speech
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets