- Global Automation Market to Approach $60 Billion; the United States is the Most Attractive Market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, April 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
10:00 a.m. EDT, Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Online, with Free Registration (Email: Jaylon.Brinkley@Frost.com)
Frost & Sullivan, Industrial Automation and Process Control, Industry Analyst Piyush Dewangan
While some regions left 2014 on strong economic tides, others teetered dangerously on the brink of recession. This diverse economic performance and the connections that now exist in global economies make short term forecasting particularly precarious. Join Frost & Sullivan as we offer a webinar on the landscape of the automation industry and what is to come for the next six to 12 months.
Reasons to Attend:
The automation industry now consists of a broad array of suppliers from different ecosystems including automation companies, software companies as well as IT service provider companies. Market participants from all levels of the value chain will find valuable insights within the briefing that will help them:
- Discover the top five trends impacting the automation industry
- Understand the shift in emerging markets- BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) to TIMS (Turkey, Indonesia, Mexico and South Korea)
- Recognize the growing importance of the services segment
- Receive an overview of emerging service models
"While the global economy progresses, there are a number of exciting trends that will drive growth in automation products and services," said Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst Piyush Dewangan. "Evolution of business models and the Internet of Things factor into this growth."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Industrial Automation and Process Control practice, please visit: http://industrialautomation.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan