-- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing the 2015 trends that will impact the Latin American collaboration industry
SAO PAULO, Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 16:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Juan Manuel Gonzalez, Enterprise Communications Industry Manager for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
Collaboration technologies are nowadays a strategic business asset, not simply a desktop tool for messaging and document sharing. The ability to harness the collective knowledge and expertise that lies within a company workforce is a powerful competitive advantage and source of innovation for Latin American businesses.
Hence the management and implementation of collaboration technologies becomes primordial as the incoming generation expects a more flexible environment that provides choices in how, when, and where they work, as well as the device they use and the way they interact with others.
"The challenge for every company lies in creating an environment where people can work effectively together anywhere, at anytime, while accommodating the needs of the new workplace. Technologies such as smart mobile devices, social media, video, and cloud-based services are significantly affecting the way people interact at work, in the same way they have in our personal lives," explains Frost & Sullivan EC Industry Manager Juan Manuel Gonzalez.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about key trends shaping the collaboration industry in Latin America.
- The Office of the Future and the keys behind the "Connected Work" environment.
- Recommendations on how to create an agile working company.
- Investment Priorities in 2015.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan