DUBLIN, June 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdfq8d/benchmarking_the) has announced the addition of the "Benchmarking the Patient Movement - Analysing 12 Geographic Areas" report to their offering.
1. This benchmarking process relies on a system of self-assessment. The findings should therefore be taken as a reflection of the views of participating patient groups, rather than as fact. Nonetheless, the percentages and rankings do measure how patient groups perceive themselves.
2. The benchmarking process relies on comparing various types of patient groups with others: therapy area with therapy area; country/region with country/region.
3. The less-successful types of patient groups can learn lessons from the attitudes and activities of their more successful peers.
Geographic regions examined:
- Central & South America
- Eastern Europe
Key Topics Covered:
- Points to remember.
- Country/regional league table, 2012 and 2014.
- Who helped frame the benchmarking process?
- About the design of the survey.
- About the respondents to the 2014 survey.
- Indicator 1. Business acumen.
- Indicator 2. Communication (via electronic media).
- Indicator 3. Range of services provided.
- Indicator 4. Networking with other healthcare stakeholders.
- Indicator 5. Networking with peer patient groups.
- Indicator 6. Reputation.
- Scale of relationships with pharma, 2012-2014.
- Indicator 7. Impact on national health policy.
- Indicator 8. Perceived hurdles.
- The grid for strategic pointers.
- Profile of respondent patient groups.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rdfq8d/benchmarking_the
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets