DUBLIN, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw5c8h/20152019_us) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 US Hospital Microbiology Testing Market" report to their offering.
This new report contains 997 pages, 87 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital microbiology testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 80 microbiology tests performed in US hospital laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers by test.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw5c8h/20152019_us
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets