DUBLIN, Aug. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vpx77/20152019) has announced the addition of the "2015-2019 Diagnostic Testing in Ancillary Hospital Locations (ER, OR, ICU)--Supplier Shares, Volume and Sales Forecasts for 300 Tests" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive analysis of the diagnostic testing markets outside the main hospital laboratory (ERs, ORs, and ICUs). The report includes analysis of the market dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. We trust, this report will help diagnostic products suppliers develop more effective business, R&D and marketing strategies.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of the ER, OR and ICU market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for over 300 chemistry, immunodiagnostic, microbiology, hematology and coagulation procedures by market segment:
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Recovery Suites
and test category:
- Routine and Special Chemistry
- Microbiology/Infectious Diseases
- Flow Cytometry
- Drugs of Abuse
- Endocrine Function
- Tumor Markers
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major reagent and instrument suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of over 130 diagnostic procedures.
- Review of leading POC chemistry, immunoassay, hematology and coagulation analyzers, both currently marketed and those in development, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Emerging technologies and their applications for POC testing.
- Comprehensive listings of companies developing or marketing POC diagnostic technologies and products, by test.
- Assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7vpx77/20152019
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets