DUBLIN, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the Spanish Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
Office stationery, supplies, and services includes all the products and services that are used on a regular basis in offices. This includes small items for daily use such as post-it notes, paper clips, and staples, as well as small machines such as hole punches, binders, laminators, and staplers. In addition, the market includes high-cost equipment such as printers, fax machines, plotters, and photocopiers.
The analysts forecast the Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services market in Spain will grow at a CAGR of 2.94 percent over the period 2013-2018.
The report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services market in Spain for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report takes into account revenue generated from the sales of the following: Office services such as photocopying, printing, and binding; paper-based products such as paper, envelopes, diaries, and adhesive products; presentation materials such as projectors, voice recorders, and web cams; storage and equipment such as files and folders, scissors and trimmers, staplers, hole punches, and desk accessories; and writing and marking instruments such as pens, pencils, markers, sticky notes, and flags.
The report does not include the sale of office furniture or any items supplied to non-business customers.
The report, the Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services Market in Spain 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services market in Spain landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Drivers
- Increasing Number of Offices with Increasing Investment in Commercial Properties.
Key Market Challenges
- Unstable Economy.
Key Market Trends
- Growing Impact of Seasonal and Cyclic Trends
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Spain: Overview
07. Spain: Macroeconomic Indicators
08. Office Market in Spain: Overview
09. Office Stationery, Supplies, and Services Market Landscape in Spain
10. Market Segmentation by Product
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Vendor Analysis
20. Other Prominent Vendors
21. Other Reports in this Series
- 3M Co.
- Acco Brands Corp.
- Adveo Group International
- Antalis InternationalS
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Comercial del Sur de Papelerea SL (Liderpapel)
- Exacompta Clairefontaine
- Grafoplas del Noroeste
- Group Hamelin
- Group Hamelin
- Herlitz AG
- Office Depot Inc.
- Staples Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnchrp/office
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets