DUBLIN, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfznkw/global_phosphate) has announced the addition of the "2014 Report on the International Phosphate Fertilizer Industry - Forecasts to 2017" report to their offering.
This comprehensive guide provides readers with valuable information and the tools needed to successfully drive critical business decisions with a thorough understanding of the market's potential. This report will save clients hundreds of hours in personal research time on a global market and it offers significant benefits in expanding business opportunities throughout the global phosphate fertilizer industry analysis.
In a fast-paced ever-changing world, business leaders need every advantage available to them in a timely manner to drive change in the market and to stay ahead of their competition. This report provides business leaders with a keen advantage in this regard by making them aware of emerging trends and demand requirements on an annual basis.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions and by segments
- Global phosphate fertilizer industry annual trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch, merger and acquisition activity in global phosphate fertilizer industry
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2011-Q4 2012) and forecast analysis (Q1 2013-Q4 2014) for phosphate fertilizer industry analysis
- Gross and net profit trends in the global phosphate fertilizer industry
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional phosphate fertilizer industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Definition and Scope
3. Industry Overview
4. Global Macroeconomic Overview
5. Industry Trends
6. Industry Forecasts
7. Emerging Trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sfznkw/global_phosphate
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets