- Frost & Sullivan hosts a complimentary webinar discussing 2013 emerging trends and opportunities in the Brazilian Information & Technology market
SAO PAULO, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 15:00 p.m. BRT
Online, with free registration
Fernando Belfort, IT Team Leader for Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies Practice
The Brazilian Information & Technology Market will be strongly impacted by a new tripod of technologies: Cloud Computing, Big Data and Enterprise Mobility. Companies will need to integrate these technologies into their business strategy and invest in their IT infrastructure in order to preserve their competitiveness and generate new sources of revenue.
This briefing will investigate the 2013 key IT trends, as well as identify major opportunities to seize in the industry.
The presentation will help attendees improve their understanding of the competitive landscape in the Brazilian Information & Technology market. Attendees of the webinar will also discover the 2013 fundamental growth areas to capitalize on within the Cloud Computing, Big Data and Enterprise Mobility areas.
This briefing will benefit IT services and telecommunications providers, software vendors, smartphone/tablet manufacturers and banking & finance companies.
"Brazil is today a top location for IT-related companies to monetize on emerging opportunities. Since the 2008/09 global unrest, the country has become by far the most interesting country in Latin America in terms of market size as well as short/medium term growth. Top trends include Cloud Computing, Big Data and Enterprise Mobility, all topics that will be discussed during this exciting Analyst Briefing," said Frost & Sullivan IT Team Leader Fernando Belfort.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information and Communication Technologies practice, please visit: http://www.technologies.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the before mentioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan