DALLAS, January 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports adds new market research report 'Claims Management in UK General Insurance 2011' to its store. Key Highlights of the report:
- The number of casualties is falling along with the number of accidents, while the number of motor personal injury claims is increasing.
- Motor insurance fraud carries the highest costs, and therefore continues to receive the most attention from anti-fraud initiatives.
- Escape of water in commercial property insurance has been the fastest growing cause out of the five major perils.
Request a Sample for the report on UK General Insurance Claims Management Market
This report provides a comprehensive overview and analysis of claims costs in the UK general insurance, including motor, property and liability. The report looks at the current issues in the market, providing historical data on claims costs and forecasts for up to 2015.
Features and benefits
- Find out about the current level of claims costs and types of claims in motor, property and liability insurance.
- Benchmark your claims handling efficiency against the top 20 most efficient motor, liability and property claims handlers.
- Gain insight into the future level of claims costs.
Your key questions answered
- What is level of claims inflation and average claims costs across the motor and property insurance markets, split by personal and commercial?
- How are other insurers performing in terms of claims handling efficiency?
- What are the main factors affecting claims costs and trends?
Major Points Covered in Table of Contents:
- Executive summary
- Claims cost analysis
- Competitive dynamics
- Future decoded
- List of Tables (more than 20 Tables)
- List of Figures (20 Figures)
Inquire before Buying or Buy your copy of the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/145399-claims-management-in-uk-general-insurance-2011.html.
Similar, recently reports published available with ReportsnReports:
- UK Pensions Innovations 2011
- UK Insurance Aggregators 2011
- Customer Contact Experience Benchmarks - Health Insurance Industry
- Life Insurance in BRIC Countries: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015
Find other newly published market research reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research library of 145,000+ reports and in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers. Visit http://www.reportsnreports.com/ for more details.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Visit our Market Research Blog @ http://www.reportsnreportsblog.com/
Explore China specific Market Reports @ http://www.chinamarketresearchreports.com/