LONDON, December 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The 17th Annual International Armoured Vehicles Conference is to be held at the Twickenham Marriot Hotel, London, 23-26 January 2017 and will bring together practitioners, providers and wider stakeholders to take an in-depth, contemporary look at armoured vehicles in the Defence and Security context.
The latest agenda featuring 70+ speakers from around the world can be viewed here - this is our largest IAVs conference to date and is not to be missed.
New additions to the agenda include:
- Brigadier General Gillebo, Commander, Norwegian Army Land Warfare Centre - who will outline planned survivability upgrades to Norway's vehicle fleet
- Major General Wesley, CG, U.S. Army MCoE - presenting the U.S. Multi-Domain Battle Concept
- Colonel Bond, CO, ATDU, British Army - who will bring UK perspective and chair the workshop on integrating emerging technology
- Colonel Vanyo, Military Deputy, TARDEC, U.S. Army - outlining the U.S. modular active protection system programme on the workshop day
- Richard Hooper, Platform Systems Division, Dstl - also on the workshop day and providing an update on UK Modular survivability solutions
- Mr. Maas, PM, System Technology Ground Combat Division, BAAINBw - detailing the MILVA and German approach to implanting open systems
- Colonel Ricchetti, Mobility Systems of the Logistics Department, Italian Army - participating on the mobility stream panel discussion
- Brigadier Kolasheski, Commandant, U.S. Army Armor School - participating on the mobility stream panel discussion
- Brigadier General Vladimer Chachibaia, Chief of General Staff, Georgian Armed Forces - contributing the Georgian experience with Russia to the Land Force Commanders' panel discussion
At the same time as the agenda finalises, guest delegation are confirming their participation in unprecedented numbers, including the following senior delegations:
- General Leal Pujol, Southern Army Commander, Brazilian Army
- General Hume Ramos, Commanding General, Peruvian Army
- Lieutenant General Herbert McMaster, Deputy Commanding General, Futures/ Director, ARCIC, U.S. Army
- Major General Paul Deconinck, Land Component Commander, Belgium Armed Forces
- Major General JA Mwakibolwa, Commander of Land Forces, Tanzania Peoples Defence Force
- Brigadier Ahmed Saeed Alkalbani, Representing the Chief of Staff, UAE Armed Forces
- Mr. Ottaway, PM - Protected Mobility Capability Project, New Zealand MoD
Press are invited to attend this important industry summit, if you would like to a complimentary press pass please email Jessica Taylor using the above details.
Media Contact: Jessica Taylor, Senior Marketing Manager email@example.com or call +44-(0)207-368-9338
SOURCE Defence IQ