The rise in production in the US and the Middle East, demand from the petrochemical industry, Asia and Africa's imports, price dynamics plus shipping and trade flows take center stage at CMT's 13th LPGtrade Summit on 22-24 October, 2018 in Istanbul.
ISTANBUL, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- In tune with the rise in seaborne LPG trade, new plants getting commissioned and increased supply, the 2 day annual summit kicks off with session on 'Global LPG Trends & Outlook - Changing Patterns & the Way Forward' by Mr. Michael Panas, Managing Consultant, NGLStrategy (Corporate Sponsor).
BGN International joins the summit as Platinum sponsor with Mrs. Ruya Bayegan, CEO of the company delivering an Opening Address while Emin Imanov, CEO, BGN International DMCC presents an analysis of the Turkish, Mediterranean and Black Sea LPG market. BGN is also hosting a Networking Reception on 23rd October evening for all summit participants. Further Aygaz shares insights on the domestic Turkish LPG Market, highlighting distribution, supply, digital and innovative solutions while Basrah Gas presents the 'Gas Infrastructure & LPG Export Development in Southern Iraq'.
The summit delves into Asia's LPG markets with sessions on:
- Demand/Import Outlook of LPG in South Korea's Petrochemical & Beyond - SK Gas
- Dominance of China's Import? Scope for growth? - Wanhua Chemical
- LPG Imports Terminal & Opportunities in India – Indian Oil Corp & Adani Zone
- Bangladesh's LPG Demand & Imports Development - LAUGFS Gas (Bangladesh)
The opportunities in Africa's LPG Market are featured in country-specific presentations – Ghana by Ghana National Gas Company, Kenya by Hashi Energy, Nigeria by Department of Petroleum Resources and Uganda by Ultimate Gas Professionals.
A pre-summit workshop entitled LPG: From Simplicity to Complexity - "How to Navigate Changing Circumstances" is held on 22 October. Organized by Centre for Management Technology (CMT), other sessions include:
- LPG Market in Russia & FSU Region: Current Trends & Perspectives - Thomson Reuters
- Development of LPG Power Plants - Success Stories & Operational Experience - Wartsila
- Dynamic Changes in the VLGC Sector - Dorian LPG
- LPG vs. LNG – Competitor or Co-Exist Partner in Current Times? - FACTS Global Energy
- Managing LPG Shipping/Trade Flow with the Expanded Panama Canal - Panama Canal Authority