LONDON, September 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Repsol, Shell Oil, Tasnee, Black & Veatch, ADMA-OPCO, Statoil and Maersk Oil Qatar are among the 100+ oil and gas leaders that are gathering at the 6th Annual Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Summit taking place in London this 19-21 September.
Asset Managers, Operations Executives and Heads of Operational Excellence from EMEA's largest oil and gas companies will be attending to discuss how drive risk, cost and complexity out of their operations to optimise the performance of their facilities, assets and workforce.
The summit will provide the framework needed to successfully navigate today's increasingly complex and volatile market. Delegates will walk away with the tools they need to:
- Build a High Reliability Culture
- Improve cost discipline
- Maintain asset integrity in a low $/barrel environment
- Leverage your Operations Management System to Drive Higher Performance
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes
- Leverage technology to drive out operations costs
- Deliver Capital and Maintenance Projects with Less Risk and Superior Return
- Leverage Data in Process-Oriented Systems to Fast Track Continuous Improvement Initiatives
Leslie Allen, Portfolio Director for the Operational Excellence event series comments: "Given the current market conditions, the need for operational excellence has never been greater. The Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas EMEA Summit gives industry professionals the opportunity to learn from and benchmark against their peers, to really address and eliminate critical sources of value loss and inefficiency in their own operations.
Those who make the commitment to cost excellence, reliability and operational efficiency will emerge leaner, more nimble and more competitive."
Tickets and full event program are available online at http://bit.ly/OpexEMEAWebsite