NEW YORK, June 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Zion Market Research study, The global artificial intelligence (AI) market was valued at nearly USD 59.67 billion in 2021 and is estimated to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.4 percent to reach USD 422.37 billion by 2028.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 39.4 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market was valued approximately USD 59.67 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 422.37 Billion by 2028.
- North America led the global artificial intelligence (AI) market in 2021, accounting for about 43 percent of overall revenue.
- Federal authorities have established standards for the development and real-world application of AI-based systems across several industrial sectors as part of this project
- During the projected period, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to develop at the fastest CAGR. The use of AI services in major end-user sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive in nations like China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia has fueled this expansion.
- Expanding applications and simple deployment techniques have drawn governments' and private organizations' attention to AI technology, resulting in increased government expenditures on AI and related technologies.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as "Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market By Component (Solution And Services), By Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, And Others), By Industry Vertical (IT & Telecommunication, Retail & E-Commerce, BFSI, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028." into their research database.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Overview
Artificial intelligence (AI), generally termed machine intelligence, is a branch of computer science dealing with the creation and management of technology that can learn to make decisions and conduct transactions on behalf of users. Artificial intelligence programs are currently being put to the test against intelligence criteria that are outside of human perception, including AI applications in quantum and supercomputers. Artificial intelligence technology advances like these are likely to contribute to the artificial intelligence market's growth in the future years.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/artificial-intelligence-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 190 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Growth Drivers
- Increasing need to automate processes driving the growth of the market.
AI, particularly computer vision and machine learning, is transforming the robotics business today. Businesses are exploring completely autonomous robots that can sense, interact, and conceive the environment around them in order to stay ahead in a global market. Industries are searching for reliable and experienced technology associates as they initiate to direct this current technological transformation. Deep learning models handle enormous amounts of data, such as photos, texts, and sounds, using artificial neural networks to provide correct results. Artificial intelligence-driven automation has proven effective in a variety of areas, including healthcare, aviation, agricultural, energy, and material handling. AI is being largely used to diagnose equipment failures and detect product irregularities, in addition to automating operations. All these factors assure global artificial intelligence (AI) market expansion over the forecast period.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Restraints
- Dearth of AI experts in the industry may hamper the market growth.
AI is a complicated system, and firms need employees with certain skill sets to create, manage, and deploy AI systems. Workers working with AI systems, for example, should be familiar with technologies like deep learning, cognitive computing, machine learning, and image recognition. Further, integrating AI solutions with current systems is a complex endeavor that necessitates considerable data processing to emulate human brain activity. Even slight faults can cause a system to fail or a solution to malfunction, which can have a significant impact on outcomes and intended results. Such factors can affect the market growth during the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/artificial-intelligence-market
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Opportunities
- Increasing investments by the public as well as private sectors to support AI technology is likely to offer better growth opportunities to the market.
Expanding applications and simple deployment techniques have drawn governments' and private organizations' attention to AI technology, resulting in increased government expenditures on AI and related technologies. Government agencies, public sector organizations, and non-governmental organizations have begun allocating funds for AI-based pilot initiatives in a variety of areas, including traffic management, road & public safety, and government document digitalization. The US government committed more than USD 1 billion in funding for AI and quantum information science research laboratories in August 2020. Moreover, the Canadian government pledged USD 518 million in March 2021 to expand advanced technology research infrastructure, while the UK government has financed USD 27.5 million in 15 innovative AI research initiatives in the healthcare industry.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Challenges
- Concerns about privacy and data security are the major challenges for the market expansion.
In the future, security risks will become even more prevalent. The financial effect of cybercrime has climbed by approximately 78 percent in the last five years, and the time it takes to handle intrusions has doubled. Several IT teams are finding it difficult to keep up with the growing amount of data from diverse sources. Security breaches and data losses have escalated as a result of the inefficiencies of managing exabytes and petabytes of data. To provide an amazing client experience in today's competitive industry, marketing teams demand real-time and secure data. Organizations are collecting data from a variety of sources and measuring it online. Such data, which is utilized for assistance and communication, might be of several sorts. Public data, large data, and tiny data obtained from clients are examples of these data kinds. To preserve consumer confidence, companies must provide high-level data security as cyberattacks have substantially risen in number and sophistication. All such factors pose a major challenge to the global artificial intelligence (AI) market growth.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : Segmentation
- The global artificial intelligence (AI) market is categorized into component, technology, industry vertical, and region.
Based on components, the market is split into services and solutions. By technology, the market is bifurcated into natural language processing, machine learning, computer vision, and others. The industry vertical segment of the market includes healthcare, IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, retail & e-commerce, automotive, BFSI, and others.
Get More Insight before Buying@ : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/protective-packaging-market
List of Key Players of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market :
- Alphabet Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Baidu Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Alibaba Cloud
- NVIDIA Corporation
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market ?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market Industry?
- What segments does the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 59.67 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 422.37 Billion
CAGR of almost 39.4 % 2022-2028
2016 - 2021
2022 - 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Alphabet Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Baidu, Inc., Intel Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SAS Institute Inc., Facebook, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Oracle, Cisco, Alibaba Cloud, Siemens, NVIDIA Corporation, and Huawei.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter's five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
- January 2021, for the retail business, Google has created Product Discovery Solutions. This suite would assist the store to improve its eCommerce capabilities and give a better consumer experience. Product Discovery Solutions for Retail combines AI algorithms with Cloud Search for Retail, a search service that uses Google Search to power merchants' product-finding capabilities.
- November 2020, Microsoft has made the Dynamic 365 Project Operations solution available in India. From prospects to payments to profit, the solution focuses on assisting organizations in integrating operational procedures to enable visibility, collaboration, and analytics to promote performance across teams. Built on the Microsoft Power Platform, the solution employs real-time analytics to link and motivate sales, leadership, project management, and resources with the visibility they need to provide services to clients on time and budget.
- North America to lead the global market during the forecast period.
North America led the global artificial intelligence (AI) market in 2021, accounting for about 43 percent of overall revenue. This significant proportion is attributed to government programs that stimulate AI to use across several industries. For example, in February 2019, President Donald J. Trump announced the American AI Initiative as the country's plan for advancing artificial intelligence leadership. Federal authorities have established standards for the development and real-world application of AI-based systems across several industrial sectors as part of this project. During the projected period, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to develop at the fastest CAGR. The use of AI services in major end-user sectors including healthcare, manufacturing, and automotive in nations like China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia has fueled this expansion.
Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market is segmented as follows:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : By Component Outlook (2022-2028)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : By Technology Outlook (2022-2028)
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : By Industry Vertical Outlook (2022-2028)
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail and E-Commerce
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : By Region Outlook (2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Press Release For Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-artificial-intelligence-market
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Metaverse Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Metaverse Market accrued earnings worth approximately 47.49 (USD Billion) in 2021 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 400.5(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 39.5% over the period from 2022 to 2028.
- Drone Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global Drone Market accrued earnings worth approximately 28.2 (USD Billion) in 2021 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 179.2(USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 26% over the period from 2022 to 2028.
- AI Infrastructure Market - Global Industry Analysis: The global AI Infrastructure market accrued earnings worth approximately 21.7 (USD Billion) in 2020 and is predicted to gain revenue of about 82.1 (USD Billion) by 2028, is set to record a CAGR of nearly 28.1% over the period from 2021 to 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research's coverage of the Global Technology & Media Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client's needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Blog : https://zmrblog.com/
SOURCE Zion Market Research