LOS ANGELES, February 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Academy Award Nominee for Best Supporting Actress, Janet McTeer and "China's Leading Lady," Li Bing Bing, both wore individually-customized, LANA MARKS American-designed diamond pave Cleopatra Clutches while posing for photographers alongside the Red Carpet at the 84th Annual Oscar's Ceremony in Los Angeles on Sunday night.
$200K CLEOPATRA CLUTCH: Albert Hobb's JANET MCTEER
- "Paradise Cleopatra Clutch"
- Silver Antique Leather
- Signature Contour Five Rows Fine-Quality
- Fully cut, Faceted White Diamonds
- Radiating Center: 1.5 Carat Diamond Surrounded by Smaller French Pave Diamonds
- Delineated with 18 Carat White Gold Frontal Opening
ONE CLUTCH PER PERSON POLICY CHANGED FOR CHINA'S LEADING LADY LI BING BING
Marks says, "It is a great honor to work with this Chinese superstar. She is a beautiful lady. We have become friends and I look forward to spending time with her on my many trips to China while opening stores in key cities across the nation."
- Designed with 40 carats of fully cut and faceted white diamonds, personalized with the penmanship of Mrs. Marks set in 18 carat pink gold with pink diamonds
- Front Flap contour with pave white diamonds handcrafted in 18 carat white gold
- Special new shade of matte metallic silver American Louisiana alligator handcrafted in Italy
- New design of the original Cleopatra clutch
CLEOPATRA CLUTCH OSCAR FASHION HISTORY
- Most Sought-After Oscar Night Haute Couture Handbag
- Worn by Actresses, Nominees, Presenters, Motion Picture Icons
- Angeline Jolie
- Charlize Theron
- Helen Mirren
- Kate Winslet
- 2007 Mirren "Best Actress"
- "Queen Elizabeth II"
- At Microphone, Cleopatra Clutch in-hand: "Here I am...With My Purse"
- Design inspired by Elizabeth Taylor's in 1963 Epic "Cleopatra"
ABOUT LANA MARKS
- Headquarters: Palm Beach's Famous Worth Avenue
- Madison Avenue, New York, NY
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
- Overseas Boutiques: Beijing, CN; Dubai, UA;• London, UK; Moscow, RU
SOURCE LANA MARKS