SaaS - Where Are Companies Spending and Why?
-- Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing Growth and Innovation Opportunities in SaaS Market
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Nov. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, Nov. 29, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. EST
Online, with free registration
Ashwin Iyer, Research Director for Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice
Business interest in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) remains high in a number of enterprise application markets, ranging from customer relationship management (CRM) to human resources (HR), to business intelligence and analytics, to enterprise communications and collaboration as well as security. Literally hundreds of solution providers dot the landscape, fueled by demand for small and midsize business solutions, availability of cloud platforms allowing software vendors to rapidly develop and deploy SaaS applications, and business initiatives around social, mobile, and cloud computing technologies. Traditional software vendors have a greater chance to succeed and thrive in the future if they embrace and do not resist the cloud paradigm.
Why you should attend:
- Hear the various strategic and opportunistic SaaS markets
- Gain SaaS perspectives from a line-of-business and IT point of view
- Receive recommendations for customers and SaaS providers
- Participate in the interactive Q&A session
This briefing will benefit pure-SaaS providers, traditional software vendors offering or looking to offer SaaS solutions, service providers and systems integrators, IT and line-of-business enterprise decision makers.
"The SaaS market has been witnessing unprecedented momentum this past year, with traditional software giants such as Oracle, Microsoft, and SAP beefing up their SaaS portfolio to combat the meteoric rise of pure-SaaS providers such as Salesforce.com, Google, and others. The rising tide is lifting all boats, from the smallest to the largest of SaaS providers," observes Cloud Computing Research Director, Ashwin Iyer.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Information & Communications Technology practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/ICT
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and Web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Marketing Empowered Sales is a Necessary Reboot for an Aging Model, Finds Frost & Sullivan
17 Apr, 2014, 19:00 BST
CORRECTION: Frost & Sullivan: GIL University Global HQ Launched in Iskandar, Malaysia
17 Apr, 2014, 04:54 BST
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382