Medical Devices Industry and Market Prospects 2013-2023
LONDON, October 31, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Medical devices - your guide to developments, opportunities, and revenues
What does the future hold for medical devices? Visiongain's report shows you potential revenues to 2023, assessing data, trends, opportunities and prospects in this market.
Our study gives you revenue forecasts to 2023 at overall world market and national level. There you see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. You also gain 64 figures, 57 tables and three interviews with authorities in the industry.
Prospects for leading countries shown to 2023
Regulatory, demographic and commercial developments worldwide will influence the market, especially fast-rising demand in emerging markets.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2023 for 11 national markets:
• Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain (EU5 nations)
• BRIC nations - Brazil, Russia, India, and China
Many commercial opportunities exist in developed and developing countries. Our study explains, assessing progress and prospects.
There you assess the medical device industry's future - hear about developments and find their significance.
Companies and overall 2017 market value - what predicted revenue?
Our report predicts the world market for medical devices will reach $398bn in 2017 and expand further to 2023.
Our work shows you which technologies and organisations hold greatest potential.
In particular, you explore these organisations:
• Johnson and Johnson
• GE Healthcare
• Siemens Healthcare
• Baxter International
• Philips Healthcare
• Abbott Laboratories
• Stryker Corporation
• Becton, Dickinson & Co.
In general, a company profile gives you the following information:
• Discussion of a company's activities and outlook
• Recent financial results
• Assessment of recent developments - mergers and acquisitions (M&A), new products, and collaborations
• Medical device revenue forecasts to 2023
Discover capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Prospects for submarkets and products
In addition to analyses of the overall world market, you see revenue forecasting for two important medical device submarkets:
• Cardiology Devices
• Neurology Devices
That investigation also discusses sectors within those submarkets. You discover revenue forecasts to 2023 for the following sectors:
• The drug eluting stents market
• Neuromodulation devices (including SCS, DBS and VNS markets).
See how and why those sectors can prosper. You see prospects for established and emerging technologies and competition.
Issues affecting the manufacturing and selling of medical devices
In addition, our report discusses issues and events affecting that industry and market from 2013, including these:
• The medical device excise tax - hampering innovation?
• Strong government support across major international markets - driving growth
• Market driven by an aging population
• Market susceptibility to economic pressures
• International expansion - targeting emerging national markets
• Comparative effectiveness research as an added expense
• Large number of participating companies - increasing rivalry among competitors
You see discussions of technological, commercial and economic matters, with emphasis on organisations competing in the industry.
Ways Medical Devices Industry and Market Prospects 2013-2023 helps you
In summary, our report gives you the following knowledge:
• Revenues to 2023 for the overall world market - discover that industry's prospects, finding promising areas for investments and revenues
• Assess 11 leading companies, and others, discovering activities and outlooks
• Market forecasting to 2023 for the US, Japan, leading EU countries (Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain), India, China, Brazil and Russia
• Prospects for cardiology and neurology devices to 2023
• Competition and opportunities - see what affects the medical devices industry, learning what shapes its future, esp. prospects for sustaining and developing business
• Opinions from our survey, seeing interviews with industry authorities.
Information found nowhere else
That work gives independent analysis. You receive business intelligence found only in our report, seeing where prospects are most rewarding.
Avoid falling behind in knowledge or missing opportunities with our report. See how you could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Also find out how you can save time and gain recognition for commercial insight.
Visiongain's study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for medical devices. You find data, trends and predictions there. Please order your report now.
Apnex Medical Inc
Association of Indian Medical Device Industry (AIMED)
Becton Dickinson & Co
Biotronik SE & Co
Brazilian National Agency for Sanitary Surveillance (ANVISA)
Bristol Myers Squibb
CeloNova BioSciences Inc
Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH) [US]
Central Drug Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) [India]
China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
Conor Medsystems Inc
Economic Committee for Medical Products [France]
Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc
European Commission (EC)
Food & Drug Administration (FDA) [US]
Gemeinsame Bundesausschuss (G-BA) [Germany]
Global Harmonisation Task Force (GHTF)
ImThera Medical Inc
Intelect Medical Inc
International Medical Device Regulators Forum (IMDRF)
International Neuromodulation Society (INS)
Johnson & Johnson (J&J)
JW Medical Systems
Kiestra Lab Automation
Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc
Medison Co Ltd
Medical Device Regulatory Authority (MDRA) [India]
MiCell Technologies Inc
Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare (MHLW) [Japan]
MIV Therapeutics Inc
National Epilepsy Foundation [US]
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) [UK]
Northstar Neuroscience Inc
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc
Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) [US]
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA) [Japan]
Servizio Sanitario Nazionale (SSN) [Italy]
Sistema Unico de Saude (SUS) [Brazil]
St Jude Medical
St. Michael's Hospital, Toronto, Canada
Terumo Medical Corporation
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Third Wave Technologies Inc
United Nations (UN)
United State Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
More by this Source
Pharma Leader Series: Top Generic Drug Producers - Leading Companies and Forecasts 2015-2025
27 Jul, 2015, 14:00 BST
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382