CloudTelephony® as a new solution for Telecom Operators
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Telecom operators have recognised the Cloud as a source of new revenues for businesses.
Most of them have included Cloud-enabled Data Services into their products' portfolio but because of a lack of experience and of understanding on how to solve problems faced by businesses, along with the high expenditures required by dedicated premises platforms or non real pay-per-use offers by Cloud Enablers, their plans to enrich their cloud offer with voice services have been delayed or stopped.
DIALOGA GROUP will showcase during Mobile World Congress its CloudTelephony® offer for Telecom Operators.
Telecom Operators bundle up their offers using DIALOGA GROUP Cloud Technology:
Call Recording, Monitoring, Dynamic Call Control, IVR, ACD, Queue Management, Call Centre Solutions, Agents Management, Multi-Lingual Natural Language Recognition, Text-to-Speech, Conferencing, Unified Messaging, Virtual Number Service, Call Analytics, Billing, Converged Self-Management Interface, Voicemail, Webservices, Predictive Dialer, etc...
The advantages that DIALOGA GROUP CloudTelephony® generates to Cloud business Operators' are mainly four:
- Financially Attractive:
CloudTelephony® Business Model is a real Pay-per-Use, Managed Services' business model.
- Easy Integration:
DIALOGA GROUP CloudTelephony® is easily integrable with any service already provided by the operator. CloudTelephony® Platforms sit at the border of the operator's network. The operator provides telecom connectivity. DIALOGA GROUP provides the full CloudTelephony® solution, provisioning, support and the far most important thing: its 15 years experience in Voice Value Added business.
- Easily Manageable:
The overall solution is manageable from a secured online Converged Self-Provisioning, Management and Reporting Interface.
DIALOGA GROUP CloudTelephony® is not yet another Internet Hosted PBX solution. It's Value Added Services run from DIALOGA GROUP Intelligent Network (IN) and Telco nodes.
Thousands of companies of all sizes use our services to enhance worldwide their day to day customers' relationship services or to give support to mission critical call services.
Round the clock technical support. Multi-homed, redundant platforms.
About DIALOGA GROUP:
DIALOGA GROUP is a Telecom Operator that provides Carrier-Grade CloudTelephony® Services delivered on a real Pay-per-Use, Managed Services' business model.
- 15 years of experience in providing communication solutions,
- Full ownership of the entire CloudTelephony® solution,
- Constant innovation strategy,
- 130 million minutes efficiently managed per month,
- Control of the overall CloudTelephony® Value Added Stack:
- Markets and Telco Regulations,
- Interconnections, Signalling,
- Charging, Billing,
- Value Added Services,
- Converged Self-Management & Reporting Interface,
- Provisioning, Support to Customers,
- Servicing Telecom Operators and Businesses worldwide regardless of their sizes or locations (Contact Centres, Travel, Transportation, Public Sector, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Distribution, Media and E-Business).
- Over 100 employees from various fields:
- Software developers, Telecom Engineers, System & Network administrators,
- International Sales and Business Development specialists,
- Executive team with international experience and extensive background in technology and telecommunications,
- Offices in Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt), United Kingdom (London), Spain (Bilbao, Barcelona, Madrid), France (Paris) and United States (New York),
- Business Partners all over the world.
SOURCE DIALOGA GROUP
More by this Source
CloudTelephony®, une nouvelle solution pour les opérateurs de télécommunications
25 Feb, 2013, 08:00 GMT
CloudTelephony® als neue Lösung für Telekom-Anbieter
25 Feb, 2013, 08:00 GMT
CloudTelephony® como nueva solución para los operadores de telecomunicaciones
25 Feb, 2013, 08:00 GMT
Journalists and Bloggers
Visit PR Newswire for Journalists for releases, photos and customised feeds just for Media.
View and download archived video content distributed by MultiVu on The Digital Center.
Until you hear the full story, why would you invest?
Making sound investment decisions can be difficult. You can study the figures and read the analyst recommendations, but how do you really know the story behind company strategy? How can you get answers to your questions?
The Private Investor Network helps you to reach an informed decision on the stocks you pick. Interactive presentations from UK listed companies give you the kind of access previously enjoyed only by the big fund managers. And with keynote speeches from industry experts, downloadable content and an investor lounge where you can swap tips with your peers, you can invest with confidence.
For more information, and to register for FREE, visit us at www.privateinvestornetwork.co.uk
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.
Contact PR Newswire
Send us an email at MarketingUK@prnewswire.co.uk or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382
Become a PR Newswire client
Request more information about PR Newswire products & services or call us at +44 (0)20 7454 5382