DUBLIN, Mar. 06, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qr8m5l/wealth_in_kenya) has announced the addition of the "Wealth in Kenya: The Future of Kenyan HNWIs" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive review of the wealth sector in Kenya, including HNWI trends, wealth management trends and luxury trends in the country.
- Independent market sizing of local HNWIs across five wealth bands.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2007 to 2013.
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017.
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 16 asset classes.
- Details on offshore funds and where they are held.
- Demographics including age, gender, city and sector breakdowns of HNWIs.
- Review of local wealth management industry.
- Review of local luxury and collectables industry.
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
- Kenya has the 4th highest number of HNWIs in Africa after South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria. In 2013, there were approximately 8,300 HNWIs in Kenya, with a combined wealth of US$31 billion, accounting for roughly 62% of Kenya's total individual wealth (US$50 billion).
- Kenyan HNWIs outperformed the worldwide HNWI average during the review period, with Kenyan HNWI numbers increasing by 24% whilst worldwide HNWI volumes declined by 0.3%.
- HNWI growth was positively influenced by rising commodity prices and business growth, particularly in the construction & real estate, telecoms, banking and transport & logistics sectors.
- The rise in US dollar based HNWI wealth was notable as it occurred despite a significant depreciation of the shilling against the US dollar during the review period.
- Over the four year forecast period, the number of Kenya's HNWIs is forecast to grow by 28%, to reach 10,700 by 2017. HNWI wealth will again see a slightly larger percentage increase, growing by 30% to reach US$41 billion in 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the New World Wealth HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Kenyan HNWI investments
6 The Wealth Management Sector in Kenya
7 Luxury Sector in Kenya
9 About New World Wealth
- Credit Suisse
- Standard Bank
- Standard Chartered
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qr8m5l/wealth_in_kenya
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets