The new Indian Government is launching Swachh Bharat Mission or Clean India Mission which aims to mobilize masses and seeks to create a clean India. The aim of this mission is to motivate Indian citizens to devote at least hundred hours every year i.e. two hours every week to keep their homes and neighborhood clean.
This birth of this mission underlines the urgent need of improving waste management scenario in India where public apathy towards proper waste disposal is a major hindrance. This may lead to more opportunities for existing and new players in this market as Indian Government is also looking at public private partnership (PPP) model to tackle waste problem.
The Waste Management Market in India 2014 - 2025 report finds that the waste management market in India is expected to be worth US$ 13.62 billion by 2025. Indian municipal solid waste (MSW) management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.14% by 2025 while e-waste management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.03% during the same period. India has planned to achieve a capacity of 2.9 million hospital beds by 2025 which will help bio medical waste management market to grow at a CAGR of 8.41%.
India, being one of the most populated countries in the worlds as well as one of the most rapidly developing country, is the source of a humongous amount of waste per annum, be it the municipal solid waste, hazardous waste, biomedical waste or e-waste. According to the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), the average solid waste generated in Indian ranges from 0.21 to 0.5 kg per capita per day.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need of Waste Management in India
3. Waste Management Market in India
4. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors
5. Policies related to Waste Management Sector in India
6. Risks associated with Waste Management in India
7. Waste Management Technology
8. Profiles of Key Players
9. Competitive Landscape State Wise
10. Analysis Models
11. Current and Future Trends in Indian Waste Management Sector
12. Challenges for new players
14. Case Studies
- Attero Recycling Pvt Ltd
- BASIX Municipal Waste Venture Ltd
- Concept Biotech
- E-R3 Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Eco Birdd Recycling Pvt Ltd
- EcoCentric Management Pvt. Ltd.
- G.J. Multiclave (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Passco Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited
- Synergy Waste Management Pvt. Ltd
- Tech Logic Unit II (E-Waste Recyclers)
- Timarpur Okhla Waste Management Company Pvt.
- UL Trust Solutions ( I ) Pvt Ltd
- UPL Environmental Engineers Limited
- Vulcan Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nbbdd7/waste_management
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets