DUBLIN, May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn99fx/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
According to "United States Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019", the United States tyre market is being dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for more than three-fourth of total tyre sales in the country in 2013, with commercial vehicle tyre segment accounting for the second largest share.
Due to global economic recession, the construction sector in the US declined at a CAGR of around 5% during 2008-12. The declining construction sector had significantly affected the sales of commercial vehicles especially light, medium and heavy duty trucks during this period, which affected the demand for commercial tyres in the country. However, the construction sector witnessed an uptick in the second half of 2013 and the trend is expected to continue over the next five years.
Recovering construction and housing sectors are further anticipated to revive the demand for commercial and OTR construction vehicles, consequently boosting the demand for commercial and OTR tyres in the coming years. In addition, the US tyre retreading market is the largest in the world. The truck tyre retreading business is quite strong in the US as an increasing number of end consumers are becoming more inclined towards retreaded tyres due to significant cost difference.
The retreading market in the country is being dominated by Bridgestone Bandang Tire Solution (BBTS), Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company's Wingfoot, Michelin, and Marangoni.
The United States automobile market is the second largest automobile market in the world, with a domestic fleet of approximately 251.5 million passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The automotive sector of the country includes 16 major auto manufacturers. Subsequent to the advent of the global economic crisis, the country's automobile sector witnessed a decline, however, the industry has been witnessing a revival over the last few years.
In 2013, automobile manufacturers in the country produced more than 11.05 million vehicles and around 15.88 million new vehicles were sold in the country. This huge production and sales figure of the country's automobile sector has significantly contributed to the demand for tyres in the US.
"United States Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in the United States:
- United States Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car, LCV, HCV, OTR, etc.
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of tyre industry in the United States.
- Identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- Help industry consultants, tyre manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- Obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- Gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- Avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. United States Tyre Market Outlook
3. United States Replacement Tyre Market Outlook
4. United States Tyre Retreading Market Outlook
5. United States Passenger Car Tyre Market Outlook
6. United States Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
7. United States OTR & Two Wheelers Tyres Market Outlook
8. United States Scrap Tyre Market Outlook
9. Tyre Trade Analysis
10. Pricing Analysis
11. Sales Channel Analysis
12. Raw Material Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. United States Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
19. Research Methodology
- Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Continental Tire the Americas LLC
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co
- Hankook Tire America Corp.
- Michelin North America Inc.
- Pirelli Tire North America LLC
- Titan Tire Corp.
- Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp.
- Yokohama Tire Corp.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pn99fx/united_states
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets