DUBLIN, Mar. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc9d44/tim_hortons) has announced the addition of the "Tim Horton's (THI) - White Space Analysis" report to their offering.
This retail product scores the quality of all retail and restaurant locations in the U.S. based on the competition, demographics, and local economic conditions around each store to uncover powerful insights into retailer and restaurants' same stores sales and profitability. Signal's investor, retailer, and real estate clients integrate its software into their business processes to drive their most important investment decisions.
Use this report to scientifically estimate the total store count opportunity for Tim Hortons' stores by estimating the number of additional stores it can open before its store base quality deteriorates below a specified threshold. Signal has performed an in-depth White Space analysis of Tim Hortons with findings that highlight the following:
- The three different methodologies to determine the appropriate demographic threshold to estimate how many stores can be supported in the US
- Breakdown of Tim Hortons' competition from its noted competitors as well as competition channels from other industries
- Dimensioning of Tim Hortons' capital constraints and the possible impact on the future pace of openings
- Core assumptions and key model inputs to measure saturation at the current pace of openings
Example Quotes/Findings From Report:
Tim Horton is obviously early into its U.S. expansion opportunity and our White Space analysis suggests that availability of adequate markets to support a Tim Hortons store should not be a problem for many years.
Reasons to Purchase
- Investor Clients: Clients can use this report to use Signal's proprietary data to make predictions on the total addressable market opportunity and resulting revenue implications for Tim Horton and other Fast Food operators
- Investor Clients: Source proprietary long or short investment ideas based on the estimated total store opening opportunity
- Retailer Clients: Gain competitive intelligence on the strategy of Tim Hortons expansion potential
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Panera Bread
- Tim Hortons
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cc9d44/tim_hortons
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets