DUBLIN, Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the North American Class 8 Truck Leasing and Financing Market" report to their offering.
This study analyzes the North American class 8 truck leasing and financing market. It includes an assessment of market dynamics, including industry challenges, consumer trends, and forecasts. Forecasts will examine changing consumer behavior regarding preferences when acquiring a new truck (leasing, financing, or cash payments). Insights on the competitive environment of leading market participants split between OEM captives and non-captives as well as discussion of overall market trends are included.
- The non-captive channel will remain the choice of consumers despite losing some market share over the forecast periodaccounting for % of the market by 2020. OEM captive financing is gaining traction, with an expected% market share gain from 2013 to 2020.
- In 2013, % of consumers financed their trucks, and % paid cash. Leasing accounted for % of the market. Both cash purchases and leasing are expected to gain % market shares by 2020.
- Changing consumer behavior is not expected to affect their preference in payment options over the forecast period. Leasing has made strides to offer added benefits, but financing and owning a truck outright as an asset is a crucial factor in the trucking industry. By 2020, consumers are expected to demand value services to improve productivity.
- An equipment replacement cycle is expected in 2014 and 2015, with total class 8 production estimated at in 2014 and in 2015. The replacement cycle does not signify fleet expansion, however.
- Customized fulfillment solutions and flexible service options such as maintenance services, fleet management, contract maintenance, and mobility solutions are expected to be key OEM captive value propositions to handle the fundamental change in consumer behavior throughout the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Trend Analysis
5. Class 8 Truck Leasing and Financing Market Forecast
6. Leasing and Financing Market Forecast
- Leasing Market Forecast
- Financing Market Forecast
7. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Class 8 Truck Leasing and
8. Financing Market
9. Select OEM Captive and Non-captive Profiles
10. Conclusions and Future Outlook-Class 8 Truck Leasing and Financing Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qpr2j7/strategic
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets