DUBLIN, May 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5flcd/ict_spend_in) has announced the addition of the "ICT Spend in South Africa - Financial Services Sector" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This research service provides an analysis of ICT spend by the financial services sector in South Africa. The objective of the study is to contextualize ICT investment within the sector across 8 categories: cellular connectivity, cloud services, data centres, fixed and non-cellular connectivity, IT hardware, managed services, systems integration, and sector-specific technologies. The analysis includes an overview of the financial services sector, drivers and restraints, and technology trends driving investment in ICT, highlighting both the current and future spend from 2015 to 2019. The base year for analysis is 2014.
Banks and insurance companies, in particular, are becoming more customer-centric in order to increase their revenues and improve customer loyalty.
They are investing heavily in digitizing their service delivery by augmenting their branch presence through mobile and online service channels.
Systems integration, data centres, and fixed connectivity are some of the largest ICT spend categories by the financial services sector, while cloud and connectivity are much smaller.
Financial services providers have only gradually adopted the cloud, moving only their non-mission critical applications into the cloud due to concerns over security.
Key Topics Covered:
1. ICT Spend in South Africa - Financial Services Sector
2. Research Overview
3. Market Definitions
4. Overview of the Financial Services Sector
- Global Financial Services Sector at a Glance
- South Africa's Financial Services Sector at a Glance
- Overview of the Financial Services Value Chain
5. ICT in the Financial Services Sector
- Technology Trends Shaping ICT Spend in Financial Services
- Evolution of Multi-channel Banking
- Mobile Payment Technologies
- Cloud Services in South African Banking (Trends)
6. ICT Spend in the Financial Services Sector
- Overview of Enterprise ICT Spend by Sector
- ICT Spend in Financial Services Sector
- ICT Spend in Financial Services Sector - 5-year Forecast
- ICT Spend in Financial Services - Key Takeaways
7. Drivers and Restraints
8. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k5flcd/ict_spend_in
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets