DUBLIN, April 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Smart Railways Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2015 - 2025" report to their offering.
Smart railway includes smart railway systems that are instrumented and interconnected. It comprises devices & components, solutions and services that help the rail companies to collect new information needed to monitor all railway related operations more closely and accurately. It involves information integration, data analytics and data modelling that help in the imparting of strategic and operational decision making. Smart railways facilitate sharing of information across the enterprise and with different partners, including passengers, rail operators, component providers, system integrators, solution and service providers and government agencies.
The global smart railways market was valued at $21.4 billion in 2014, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period (2015-2025). Increasing government support for the transformation of railways into digital railways, increasing security and safety concerns among travellers and growing urbanisation and population across the globe are some of the major factors propelling growth of the overall smart railways market.
Improving railway infrastructure with Big Data & Internet of Things, government encouraging FDI & financing in smart railways through PPP, environmental awareness among transportation providers, increasing consolidation among smart railway providers and high degree of automation & technological advancements in railways are major trends observed in this market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Smart Railways Market - Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Smart Railways Market Overview
5. Global Smart Railways Market Analysis By Offering
6. Global Market Analysis By Device and Component
7. Global Market Analysis By Service Segment
8. Global Market Analysis By Solution Segment
9. Global Smart Railways Market Analysis, By Region
10. North America Smart Railways Market Analysis
11. Latin America Smart Railways Market Analysis
12. Western Europe Smart Railways Market Analysis
13. Eastern Europe Smart Railways Market Analysis
14. Asia Pacific excluding Japan Smart Railways Market Analysis
15. Japan Smart Railways Market Analysis
16. MEA Smart Railways Market Analysis
17. Global Smart Railways Market Key Trends, By Region
18. Competition Landscape
- ABB Group
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- Alstom S.A.
- Ansaldo STS
- Bombardier Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Indra Sistemas, S.A.
- Siemens AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt3drx/smart_railways
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets