SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global robotic lawn mowers market size is expected to reach USD 1,400.62 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 21.9% from 2019 to 2025 according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Factors such as the introduction of energy-efficient gardening equipment, rising popularity of green roofs, rising adoption of gardening as a hobby, and rising disposable incomes are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Based on battery type, 20V to 30V segment accounted for the largest market share in 2018. The segment is expected to remain the dominant segment over the forecast period as well
- The residential segment is expected to emerge as the largest segment of the market by the end of the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rapid expansion of the residential construction sector, especially across developing economies
- An upsurge in the demand for landscaping services and the popularity of gardening as a hobby in several countries is projected to spur the demand for a variety of robotic lawn mowers over the forecast period
- Europe held a significant share of around 30% in 2018 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of more than 20% over the forecast period. The European market is also likely to remain the dominant market over the forecast period
- Technological advancements and rapid adoption in various countries such as Germany, France, and Switzerland, combined with the introduction of low-cost products, are opening up new growth opportunities in the European market
- The vendor landscape of the robotic lawn mowers market is highly consolidated and characterized by a high level of competition with the presence of players such as Husqvarna Group, Deere & Company, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Robotic Lawn Mowers Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis By Battery Type (Less than 20V, 20V to 30V), By End Use (Residential, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/robotic-lawn-mowers-market
The rapid expansion of the residential construction sector in several countries globally is expected to spur the demand for landscaping services, which, in turn, is expected to propel the sales of robotic lawn mowers over the forecast period. Additionally, the popularity of well-kept yards and backyard beautification activities is on a rise, predominantly in developed economies, and people are spending increased funds on making their lawns aesthetically appealing. To enhance the look, appearance, and maintenance of yards, robotic lawn mowers offer great aid and convenience. These factors are likely to drive market growth over the next few years
Furthermore, factors such as strong GDP growth, along with a notable rise in disposable incomes across developing economies, are positively affecting market growth by allowing increased investment into farmhouses and bungalows with sizeable lawn areas, a trend expected to trigger market demand. However, the increasing popularity of artificial turf or grass is expected to serve as a major threat to the global demand for robotic lawn mowers. Artificial grass does not require mowing, watering, or fertilizing like natural grass. The convenience and low-cost associated with artificial grass are compelling its increased adoption across residential as well as commercial spaces, thereby hindering the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global robotic lawn mowers market based on battery type, end use, and region:
- Robotic Lawn Mowers Battery Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Less than 20V
- 20V to 30V
- Robotic Lawn Mowers End Use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Robotic Lawn Mowers Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on HVAC & Construction Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Commercial Trucks Market – High demand in construction and infrastructural activities is expected to drive the global commercial trucks market over the forecast period.
- Nuclear Main Steam And Feed Water Isolation Valves Market – The global market for nuclear main steam and feed water isolation valves is expected to grow at a significant pace over the forecast period.
- Carbide Tools Market – The major factor that propels the growth of the global Carbide Tools market include development in manufacturing design and necessity to accomplish production efficacy is setting the base for manufacturer's investigation of superior end products, as a consequence growing the demand for carbide tools.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.