TAMPA BAY, Florida, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- After more than 3-years and 10,000 hours of research the Rezoud Corporation www.rezoud.com is excited to announce a series of new products and services to the Dispute Resolution marketplace. Our research has shown Dispute Resolution and Legal industries have become monolithic, ineffective, time consuming, costly and non-consumer friendly. Consumers involved in all types of disputes have no clearly defined options for quickly, easily and inexpensively resolving their disputes. In order to bring major change, which we refer to as "Disruptive Innovation" we are today announcing:
Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6psx-lNXSi0
Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ofE14X1O8&feature=youtu.be
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140313/MM81998
- Technology-enhanced Dispute Resolution TeDR™, we plan to openly publish March 31st an entirely new conflict resolution process methodology built around having the parties communicate more directly via Facilitated Negotiation leveraging fixed processes enhanced by technology. The goal is to empower consumers to resolve their conflicts themselves and "if required" prepare the parties more effectively for mediation or arbitration.
- Settle-Now™ - the most innovative resolution platform ever introduced, offering a Unified Communications Eco System, Enhanced Case-Management with video-conferencing plug-ins from Skype™, Lync Server™, WebEx™, Go-To-Meeting™. The system leverages all elements of the TeDR™ methodology and includes proprietary settlement algorithms centered on Dynamic database processing, Big Data, settlement calculators and integration with court e-filing systems. Please view our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ofE14X1O8&feature=youtu.be One of the key features is a vertical industry intake process for any type of conflict, we are launching Courts, Oil/Gas and Condo Associations and we are soliciting leading partners for other industry verticals. Use the system from a computer, pad or smart phone via our secure and scalable Cloud Platform either fully online or combined with traditional face-to-face processes. The system is designed to provide Legal, ADR and other professionals a better way to serve clients and open new forms of revenue.
- Rezoud Academy announces a new three course online certificate in Corporate Dispute Resolution in partnership with the University of South Florida – St. Petersburg, a nationally ranked College of Business. The courses include Advanced Business Negotiation, Strategic Business Facilitation, and Modern Trends in Corporate Dispute Resolution. Information is available at: http://www1.usfsp.edu/cob/graduate_studies/DisputeResolution.htm
- FamilySettle™, our new system to simplify divorce into a user friendly, next generation collaborative divorce process bundled into a single cutting edge system, leveraging the power of Settle-Now™. FamilySettle™ www.familysettle.com is designed to cost effectively incorporate the skills of other professionals such as: Attorneys, Licensed Family Therapists, Certified Financial Planners, Facilitators and Court Certified Mediators or Arbitrators to help the parties resolve the conflict.
- Rezoud Corporation recently announced the opening of our European Headquarters located in Paris, which will be our base to explore market opportunities in response, notably, to new European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) legislation that will become effective in 2015.
Rezoud Corporation is an industry leading Technology, Dispute Resolution and Education company focused on the international Dispute Resolution Industry, please visit our website at: www.rezoud.com For information on our European opertations, please contact Philip Rooms, President Rezoud Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Rezoud Corporation