DUBLIN, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlkc9c/research_report) has announced the addition of the "Research Report on China's Natural Gas and Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2011, the output of China's natural gas reached 102.531 billion cubic meters, increasing by 6.9% YOY; the apparent consumption was 130.71 billion cubic meters, with an increase of 20.5% YOY. In 2011, the import volume of China's natural gas reached 31.39 billion cubic meters, rising by 89% YOY; the export volume reached 3.21 billion cubic meters, decreasing by 20.9% YOY. In 2011, the total imported LNG in China was 12.2126 million tons, up by 30.71% YOY. Among it, the import volume from Australia was 3.6381 million tons, down by 7.16% YOY; the import volume from Qatar was 2.33 million tons, increasing by 92.29% YOY; the import volume from Indonesia was 1.9855 million tons, with a rise of 16.69% YOY. In 2011, the foreign independence of China's natural gases reached 21.56%, increasing by about 10 percentage points over 2010.
Since 2011, according to the trend of international crude oil prices, the ex-factory of industrial products of China's oil and natural gas exploitation industry remains relatively high. Together with continuously rising demand for oil and gas, the rapid increase in sales revenue of the industry is ensured. In 2011, the sales revenue was CNY 1.246649 trillion, increasing by 29.19% YOY. Although the growth rate reached nearly 30%, the growth rate of sales revenue slightly declined over 2010.
It is expected that the consumption of natural gas in China will surpass 150 billion cubic meters in 2012, and the growth rate of natural gas apparent consumption will be over 20%. In 2012, the output of China's natural gas will reach around 110 billion cubic meters, and the total import volume will exceed 45 billion cubic meters. The proportion of import volume in the total consumption will rise to 30%.
As for China's market, there are many investment opportunities for exploitation, trade and equipment manufacture enterprises of natural gas and LNG. In the exploitation field of China's natural gas, non-state-owned capital is subject to many limitations. However, private and foreign-funded enterprises are accessible to invest in shale gas, coal bed gas and LNG fields which are currently encouraged by China's government and provided with certain preferential policies.
The following information can be acquired through this report:
- Production and Consumption of China's Natural Gas and LNG
- Import and Export of Natural Gas and LNG
- Existing Investment Opportunities and Development Prediction of Natural Gas and LNG Industry
People working in the industries listed below are recommended to buy this report:
- Exploration and Exploitation Enterprises of Natural Gas and LNG
- Natural Gas and LNG Trade Enterprises
- Petrochemical Equipment Manufacturers
- Chemical Enterprises
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Civil Gas Operation Enterprises
- Investors and Research Institutions Focusing on Natural Gas and LNG Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview on China's Oil and Natural Gas Exploitation Industry
2. Development Environment of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
3. Operation of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
4. Competition in China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
5. Analysis on Sub-industries of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
6. Industry Chain of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
7. Analysis on China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry by Region, 2011-2013
8. Analysis on Key Enterprises of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2011-2013
9. Prediction on Development of China's Natural Gas and LNG Industry, 2013-2017
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- China Petrochemical & Chemical Corporation
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation
- Shaanxi Provincial Natural Gas Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dlkc9c/research_report
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets