DUBLIN, August 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mexico Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Mexico tire market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.6%, during 2016-2021
Expansion in production capacities of the OEMs coupled with rapid infrastructure development and increasing urbanization are the key factors attributable to the anticipated growth in Mexico tire market over next five years.
Growth in demand for tires is being witnessed on account of rising income levels, growing passenger as well as commercial vehicle sales, and expanding passenger car fleet size.
Mexico houses six major tire companies, viz. Bridgestone Americas Inc., Continental AG, Cooper Tire & Rubber Co., JK Tire & Industries Ltd. and Pirelli, with nine tire manufacturing facilities being operated in the country.
Moreover, with presence of almost all major passenger car and commercial vehicle OEMs such as Toyota, Ford, Chrysler, Fiat, General Motors, Nissan, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Kenworth, Freightliner, International, MAN, Volkswagen, Scania, Dina, Isuzu, Volvo, etc., the country's tire market is expected to continue growing in the coming years.
In 2015, the country's tire market was dominated by passenger car tire segment, followed by light commercial vehicle tire segment and heavy commercial vehicle tire segment. On account of increase in production and sales of passenger cars, the passenger car tire segment is expected to continue its dominance in the country's tire market during the forecast period.
Bridgestone, Michelin, Tornel and Continental are the leading tire players operating in the country, and their cumulative market share in the country's tire market stood at more than 50%, in volume terms, in 2015.
"Mexico Tire Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2021" discusses:
- Mexico Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tires, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, Two-Wheeler Tires & OTR Tires
- Import & Export Analysis
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Market for Green Tires
- Dominance of Foreign Tire Manufacturers
- Increasing Use of Retread Tires
- Expanding Automobile Production
- Increasing Radialisation in Commercial Vehicle Tires
- Bridgestone de Mexico, SA de CV
- Continental Tire de México S.A. de C.V
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. de Mexico SA de CV
- Goodyear Servicios Comerciales S. de R.L. de C.V.
- Hankook Tire De Mexico S.A. De C.V
- JK Tornel S.A. de C.V
- Michelin México Services, S.A. De C.V.
- Pirelli Neumáticos de México, S.A. de C.V
- Sumitomo Tires
- Yokohama Tire Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z66hpl/mexico_tire
Related Topics: Automotive Tires
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets