DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Virtual Digital Assistants: Virtual Agents, Chatbots and Virtual Assistants for Consumer and Enterprise Markets" report to their offering.
This report examines the global market opportunity for consumer and enterprise VDAs, providing market sizing and forecasts for active users and revenue for the period from 2015 through 2021. The report includes an analysis of market drivers and barriers, use cases, technology issues, and key industry players. The VDA device and access types assessed in the study include smartphones, tablets, smart watches, fitness trackers, PCs, smart home devices, and automobiles.
The report forecasts that unique active consumer VDA users will grow from 390 million in 2015 to 1.8 billion worldwide by the end of 2021. During the same period, unique active enterprise VDA users will rise from 155 million in 2015 to 843 million by 2021. The market intelligence firm forecasts that total VDA revenue will grow from $1.6 billion in 2015 to $15.8 billion in 2021.
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is the current state of the virtual digital assistant market and how will it develop over the next decade?
- What are the primary business models and use cases that will drive greater VDA adoption?
- What are the key drivers of market growth, and the key challenges faced by the industry, in each world region?
- Who are the key players in the VDA market, what is their competitive positioning, and which ones are poised for greatest success in the years ahead?
- What is the size of the VDA market opportunity?
Who Needs This Report?
- Consumer device manufacturers
- VDA platform vendors
- Semiconductor and component vendors
- Application developers
- Customer service technology vendors
- User interface technology companies
- Investor community
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Issues
3. Technology Issues
4. Key Industry Players
5. Market Forecasts
6. Company Directory
7. Acronym and Abbreviation List
8. Table of Contents
9. Table of Charts and Figures
10. Scope of Study, Sources and Methodology, Notes
- 7 Inc.
- Artificial Solutions
- CX Company
- Creative Virtual
- Inbenta Technologies
- Living Actor (Cantoche)
- Next IT
- True Image Interactive
- WDS (Xerox)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dcdc4m/virtual_digital
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets